You are missed #4

Hi James! :wave:
Makes me happy to see you avatar pop up. :heart:

5 Likes

I am in touch with her via WhatsApp. She is goodā€¦ Just on other paths, seeing how that works.

9 Likes

Perhaps Iā€™ve had some brain lapses, has @tifflynn07 been around lately? Iā€™m not certain Iā€™ve seen of her for a couple.
Hopefully itā€™s just me and my forgetfulness.

2 Likes

Another call to Mark @DryIn785 and Karen @KarenKWā€¦ Where are you guys? :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Iā€™m here friendā€¦ Iā€™ve been checking in every day and on the March challenge threadā€¦ just havenā€™t posted as much on other threads Iā€™ve been so busy. Thanks for checking on me :heart::heart_hands:

3 Likes

Oh, good. Iā€™m so glad to hear.

Hope itā€™s a good kinda busy

3 Likes

Good to see you here again!

3 Likes

Always good to hear from you @ifs !!

5 Likes

Awesome. Tell her Hi from the states. :wave:

3 Likes

Makes me happy to see you post James!

5 Likes

Oh my James! I just got a smile a mile wide, how you doing buddy?

5 Likes

Yay! Good to see you!

1 Like

Good to see you check in, James.

1 Like

Getting better at getting better! Reached 5 years a few months ago and still counting :slight_smile: I continue to be harder than my hardships. :smile:

Iā€™m still struggling a lot on a daily basis with my mental health, after all this time, but I am getting better at how I deal with it. Just like with recovery, itā€™s a case of ā€œone day at a timeā€ and holding on to hope. I am also learning to create pockets of ā€œlifeā€ in the midst of hardship so instead of waiting for it to pass, and it helps a lot.

I went back to school recently. It failed, but it was not a bad thing and I do not regret it. I learned that (a) Iā€™m not ready to go back (in that format) just yet, (b) I still do well at school (98% on the stuff that I did manage to get handed in), and (c) I am capable of trying big scary things, and dealing with it even if it does not work out. Capable of trying is the hard part of being capable of success.

Itā€™s so good to see friendly faces again! :grin:

30 Likes

Congratulations on your 5 years James!! That is incredible. :slightly_smiling_face:

It sounds like school was a good learning experience and you are doing well with managing life and all that entails.

This really spoke to meā€¦

ā€¦that is the only way I made it thru the beginning of last yearā€¦little bits of life at a time. Thank you for the reminder that we can make a life even in the midst of severe challenges. :sparkles:

6 Likes

James! Just last night I was thinking of some of the OG members who we donā€™t see anymore. And here you are! @c-sun and @Forged were the others on mind

Glad you are doing well and working on being even better!

10 Likes

Tell Franzi I said hi too please. Miss her :heart:

4 Likes

Hi James! Nice to see you here! Hope youā€™re doing ok these days :heart::people_hugging:

2 Likes

So nice to see you :slightly_smiling_face:. I was just wondering about you the other day and here you are!

3 Likes

@ifs
Itā€™s great to see you and to have an update. Youā€™ve certainly been thought about. Love what youā€™re saying
about ā€œ capable of trying ā€œ.

Love this too! Congratulations on your five years and going forward.
Wishing you the best with your life each day one day at a time.

2 Likes