You are missed #4

Hello to Franzi for me, too, wishing her the best, and missing her also.

4 Likes

Hi James! Good to hear from you!! That has been a while, how are you doing?
Missed you around here.

Oh, just read the message about how you are doing, sounds like youā€™ve made big steps and also doing all that sober :facepunch:

3 Likes

She was happy to hear that @Alisa @Dazercat @Jasty2ā€¦ Greetings back to all of you :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry my reply is late to you, I havenā€™t been on much - much to my own detriment :disappointed:

Iā€™m sorry things arenā€™t good for you at the moment, I hope it will improve for you :heart: you have a wonderful outlook on how to manage lifeā€™s downs. I wish I had your clarity when the chips are down. Stay strong lovely, youā€™re doing brilliantly xx

3 Likes

@apes2020 havenā€™t seen you on the pet pics thread, I hope all is well :heart:

2 Likes

I could have missed it because Iā€™ve not been all up and over the forum like usual, but whereā€™s my @Charlie_C? Still around? Howya doing? Howā€™s the grandkids, kids, fam-a-lam?

6 Likes

@Macy2020 how are you doing Maggie?xx

Hi kelly im actually doing good for me acceptance has been a bit harder to find had the odd slip up along the way but im proud of myself and how im doing ,keeping myself busy and working away ,off on holiday to crete end of may ,first holiday sober ,was looking for books to take then i though why not re read my alcohol literature so there coming with me keep me focused, how are you ?

5 Likes

@aircircle
@ChicagoT
@Lionfish
@SarahJ

19 Likes

@Cocojanie13 Hey lady, havenā€™t seen you in a minute, hope you guys are good.:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Glad to hear that your doing well Maggie, Crete sounds wonderful! Im doing ok thank you xx

1 Like

Hey young man, just been ill the last two weeks, stupid nasty cold that wonā€™t shift, getting over it now and itching to get back to the gym ASAP!! Thatā€™ll lift me back up for sure!! How are you? Appreciate you reaching out :rose::v:

3 Likes

Hey Iā€™m good. Iā€™m off work this week, just a staycation. Trying to get some stuff done around the house. 2 of the kids our home from college this week and one has been layed up on the couch sick, so yeah whatever is going around it seems to be hard to kick. Glad youā€™re on the mend. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks lovely and hope your son feels better soon, so much going about at the mo :roll_eyes: Roll on the warmer weather :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20240309-071357_Sober Time

Phone-staring intensifies

HEY TOM!! :partying_face::partying_face: @ChicagoT

7 Likes

Thanks AyBee!
Iā€™m still creeping around here sometimes! On day 1927, so this coming November will be 6 years! Will try to check in more frequently my friend. I certainly miss hanging out with you all. Hope that you are doing great!

18 Likes

Hey TMAC! You put a smile on my face with that :joy:

4 Likes

Good to see you happy and well.
Live well!
:grinning:

3 Likes

Tom!!! Hi!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi James!!

4 Likes