You are missed #4

Congratulations on your 2 years Saturday!!

2 Likes

@Daniellegurl hey Danielle, been thinking about you, haven’t heard from you in a while - how’s it going? :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

So nice to read Saturday is 2 years for you, a huge congratulations :fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler:
Glad your okay :slightly_smiling_face: and doing well :sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

All good here thanks, that sobriety got me busy living :wink:

9 Likes

What was the song would love to know what makes you think of me :joy:

2 Likes

Still happy joyous and free :+1:

4 Likes

I can’t remember what I had for lunch today :joy:

3 Likes

@CaptAZ miss you man.

15 Likes

@Chiron hope you are well – miss seeing you on the Gratitude thread :hugs:

10 Likes

@Blake11 been a spell. Hope you’re well.

5 Likes

I’ve just been taking a break from people recently I guess, even the dear friends I’ve made here. About to start a new job. May come to Scandinavia for some inspections o.O

6 Likes

@Bones_80 Just wanted to check in on you see how you are :sunflower:

6 Likes

@Hidden Where ya at? Hope you are well

11 Likes

Still alive :weary: been so poorly lately can’t keep my blood sugars that good atm so tired all the time waiting for endoscopy and to see the diabetes team

Pain been bad back on the morphine :weary:

Weight back to 43 kg :sob: gets to 40 dietitian will
Admit me for iv nutrition

Moved into a bungalow yay so quite I love it

Really starting to not like this illness anymore it takes so much and no cure all through drinking and probably smoking

12 Likes

Thank you.

7 Likes

Ah man that sounds tough, I’m sorry you have all this to deal with :people_hugging:

I hope you have some friends or family to talk with and for a bit of extra support through all of this.
I’m thinking of you and sending you some healing energy :sunflower:
Remember we are all here, please don’t struggle in silence with any of the stuff you have going on. Okay. :people_hugging:

5 Likes

@button83 haven’t seen you on the check in thread, just wanted you to know I’m thinking of you, hope all is well!!
:v:t3: and :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hello @IamThechange I am well! I’m doing good and at 44 days AF. Life has been a bit busy. Just paid impound fee and $500 ticket for the dui. All part of the lesson that needed to be learned. But I am still here and am so very tickled pink that you thought of me! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

22 Likes

So happy to hear! Great pic btw, LOVE the hat!!
:v:t3: and :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@Tragicfarinelli Just hoping all is well. I’ve noticed the missing panther and humour.

8 Likes