You are missed #4

So happy to hear! Great pic btw, LOVE the hat!!
:v:t3: and :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@Tragicfarinelli Just hoping all is well. I’ve noticed the missing panther and humour.

8 Likes

Hi Marie, :wave:t3:

Thanks for thinking of me. I had a wee mental health break during my period as honestly I’m all over the place lately during it. Not much fun, and lately it’s a case of battening down the hatches and doing everything to survive those days!! It’s passed now so I am human again. Thanks my friend. The two baby panthers have been losing teeth, I’m up to finding five so far :tooth::tooth::tooth::tooth::tooth:

:pray:t3:

12 Likes

Tragic F!! I’m really happy to hear you’re ok. :heart:Sorry about the rough patch, though.

You might have enough panther incisors to use for a crafts project …wait, noooo, not serious, actually they should be in a baby book! What kind of cat mother am I? :laughing:monster I am…hehe

5 Likes

I have found and kept one canine tooth and four side teeth… :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Oh my god James… I was just talking to someone the other day about your coffee ritual. I will never forget that post! :smiley:

3 Likes

Il never forget my dog Polly when she was a pup came running to me and dropped me her tooth and just looked at me :blush:

3 Likes

Sorry you have to go through all that @Bones_80
Sending you some positive vibes and energy.
Stay strong.

2 Likes

I miss her too @JuliaLuna !
Hope you’re doing well going strong @Daniellegurl

2 Likes

Hey @paper_boats
It’s been ages? I heard that song of yours the other day. Then I came across an old post. Thinking about you.
Hope you are well.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

@Lile01 Indi how are you doing friend? :slight_smile: I hope you’re doing good again :people_hugging:

6 Likes

I was just thinking of her too @Lile01. Hope ur doing well Indi. We are always here for u :heart:

5 Likes

@Lilemm
Thinking of you Emma.
I hope you are well.
:pray:t2::heart:

7 Likes

Geoff hasn’t used the forum since before this picture was taken. He was passing through Cambridgeshire one night and stopped into the restaurant I was heading up for dinner :slight_smile: @HoofHearted I don’t remember what his screen name was but I noticed someone did mention his name.

I spoke to him a couple days ago. He’s rejoined the Navy and currently sailing around the Arabian Sea :slight_smile: Geoff is very well indeed :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Look at those rockstars! So much swag!!

5 Likes

Still here, still sober, just working on me, never ending process! 95 days today and going strong. Spent a lot of time with my kids, which has been amazing. Appreciate you reaching out.

13 Likes

His profile name was @geo I thought. But I could be wrong?
Lovely picture of the two of you!

6 Likes

@SoberHorrorFan I hadn’t been in the horror thread in a while and I noticed you haven’t either. Everything alright over in the land of the rising sun?

4 Likes

@LeeHawk Thinking of you today. I hope you are well :heart:

18 Likes

Thanks for asking!–Thanks for even noticing! That’s very kind.

Everything is fine with me. My absence is largely down to the fact that, exactly two weeks ago–after six booze-free months–I had a drink.

An old friend of mine who lives overseas that I only get to see once every few years came to visit, and we always enjoyed going out for a drink (i.e. getting drunk) together, so I decided to have a drink with him.

It was a conscious decision rather than an impulsive slip, and the next day I got back on the wagon, it hasn’t been a problem at all and I don’t regret it, but it has given me pause to reflect and think about my sobriety.

For one thing, it has made me wonder about the legitimacy of me posting here under the name “SoberHorrorFan”–even though I am still resolved not to fall back into habitual drinking like I used to.

So, I’m still not drinking (except for that one occasion), still watching too many horror movies (going to see the new Omen film tonight), but just feeling a bit weird about that experience and still trying to gain some perspective on it.

Hope you are well!

11 Likes