You are missed #4

Welcome back @Elisabeth

5 Likes

@Jftself Still thinking how you are doing :hugs:

@Bluekoolaid How are things going ?

@Sarahyab Thinking of you :purple_heart:

@SadMemeQueen How are you ? :gem:

@Scorpn Hope your doing okay ? May have just missed you posting but thought Iā€™d say Hi just incase :hugs::sunflower:

16 Likes

hey Iā€™ll post a check in and tag you, thanks for reminding me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@Rockstar24777 Hoping your OK Rob.

18 Likes

I follow him on Strava. Looks like heā€™s still active. Runs a lot. Seems healthy.

4 Likes

6.23 years, still trucking!

37 Likes

IMG_0129
Way to go David.
Good to see you man.
:pray::heart:

6 Likes

Long time no see David! :eyes:
Nice stretch of sober time!

4 Likes

@IamThechange Ami havenā€™t seen you around hope you and the fam are good. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:.

@Reddawg7768 hope your all good too man. :+1:

@Sarahyab Sarahya Iā€™m sure good, but Iā€™m just checking in on you homie. :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Hey my friend! All is well over here, still living my best sober life :heart:. How are you doing? How is the packing and move coming along? Thank you so much for thinking of me
:v:t3: and :purple_heart:

8 Likes

All good on my end too. Packing is fun. :roll_eyes:. Right now my world consists of working and then driving to strangers homes from Facebook marketplace to pick up free moving boxes :grin:. Iā€™m glad yous are all good though. :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

You can hit up grocery stores and walmart. They have tons of boxes. Just call and ask them to hold them for you.

2 Likes

That Iā€™ll definitely do. I got a Walmart about 5 minutes from me :+1:

2 Likes

Still here homie! Just been going like crazy and also got harassed on here (admins took care of it) but kinda put a blah taste in my mouth so just been more silent but here! My babies won their tournaments this weekend and their daddyā€™s best friend since grade school came and watched which was awesome :heart: still sober and life still good :raised_hands:t3: Hope youā€™re doing good Homie!!

hereā€™s a picture of my kids with their dadā€™s best friend this weekend! Heā€™s the only surviving one out of both of those pictures. The rest are gone due to addictionā€¦ so glad Eddie chose sobriety.! :heart:

24 Likes

This is great. Good for them kicking some ass :grin:. And they look super happy. Doing a good job mom. :slightly_smiling_face:
Iā€™m glad he was able to go and support yous.
All good on my side. :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

@Bears515054 , thinking of you ā€¦

2 Likes

@LeeHawk
@BLOODSHOTJOKER
How are you ?

9 Likes

Hola Lisa! :heart_decoration: Yes, I spent a wonderful time travelling through Spain for many months over the past two years, back and forth between Australia and Spain :blush: Now, Iā€™m in the Philippines travelling and making my way to South America later this year.

With all the travel Iā€™ve been doing, I havenā€™t been using the app. Unfortunately, however, I decided to have drinks last night with some new friends I met, and, of course, no surprises that I am regretful today, and hence have decided to log back on to Sober Time and refocus. My priority needs to be on my health and wellbeing and, for me, that means no alcohol. Itā€™s funny how quickly/easily we forget. Thankfully, I did not drink too much last night and go overboard; yet, Iā€™m reminded today, that even one drink is more than I want in my life. Best to stick with 0 alcohol and enjoy life completely alcohol free :blush:

How are you doing? I hope all is well!

14 Likes

So happy to hear from you @emc2018! Sounds like youā€™ve been on an amazing adventure. Youā€™ve traveled to places Iā€™ll only dream about. Thatā€™s great!

Losing that connection with the sober community seems to be the downfall of many, but you came here and stopped yourself from spiraling. Proud of you! Hope to see you around regularly while you get your sober footing.

Iā€™m doing very well. Thanks for asking. :blush:

10 Likes

Im still alcohol free :raised_hands:

We are creeping up on 2 years.

No real words of wisdom, lol. I seem to be stuck on the realization being alcohol free doesnt make problems dissappear, its just easier to deal with them and cope with it sober.

I appreciate that I have your support here. I do think about posting every once in a while, but that leads to dwelling on problems which only exacerbates my effort to work through them in real time. So living in the now and dealing with things as they come has become protocol :sparkles:

12 Likes