You are missed #4

It’s great to hear your doing well :slightly_smiling_face:
And congrats on your upcoming 2 years :sparkler:

This is so true. It does make it easier to deal with them.

That’s good to hear. You have to do what is right for you
:sunflower:

3 Likes

Hey, sorry I haven’t been around. I’ve been through it this past month. I’m in the hospital and have been since March 9th. I had a really bad case of pneumonia. When I was taken to the hospital I was put into a medically induced coma. I started experiencing respiratory failure, kidney failure and my lungs were full of fluid. I had to have a chest tube put in my lung, put on dialysis and intubated. I was given a 40% chance of making it. I was in the coma for 3.5; weeks, given multiple blood transfusions and anti coagulation transfers. I now have a trach tube in my throat and I have to get my muscles back after being bed ridden for so long. It’s been a really, really tough time and it’s not close to being over yet.

20 Likes

I have you in my prayers :pray: and sending some healing energy :sunflower:
Glad your doing as good as you can be right now and that you are on a road to healing with everything that happened.

3 Likes

So very sorry to hear of your health struggles. Sending you healing energy and loads of love. Hope you are able to see some positive results soon :pray:t4::people_hugging:

3 Likes

I thought something wasn’t quite right when you disappeared completely. I’m sorry your health took such a downward spiral, but I’m also really glad you’re still with us and got back in touch.

We are all here for you, rooting for you. Sending you lots of love :heart: and strength :muscle:
Hope you are getting better soon. Share your progress and the talking sober family will be with you every step of your journey
:squid:

3 Likes

@GenG how are you doing? Miss seeing you around…hope all is well with you :people_hugging:

4 Likes

I apologize @Soberbilly, I’ve been in a huge mental health downward spiral for a long time. It came to a head, I survived and checking in.

11 Likes

What a story, glad you are alive! Hope you’re recover goes upwards from now :pray:

4 Likes

@Fury hey Chris…hope you are well… haven’t seen you in a while.

3 Likes

So good to see you back, Shaunda.

3 Likes

Wow Jeremy, you have been thru alot!!! Jeeze im glad that ur slowly on the mend. Having a tracheostomy is sure an adjustment. My son has had one for the past 4-5 years now. It took a bit to get accustomed to it. Did they say how long u will have it for? I really hope that u will continue to heal and get stronger so that u can leave the hospital sooner than later. Sending strength :muscle:

6 Likes

The upcoming North London derby made me think of you @JennyH . Hope you’re OK. We’re always here for you friend :people_hugging:

9 Likes

Yes I was wondering where you were @JennyH :smiling_face: hope all ok.

7 Likes

Yo @john_connor1337 fight the good fight

5 Likes

Thanks for looking out for me @Cjp I really appreciate it :slight_smile: Unfortunately, I relapsed quite a bit this week. I am throwing this junk out and starting over again this morning. I just gotta find the motivation to stay sober again.

To anyone thinking about relapsing: trust me, it is not worth it. I had a pretty bad relapse this week, and I did not enjoy it at all and on top of that it just reset all my progress back to day 1. I really wish I didn’t tbh. It was all because of that day where I chose to drink, ruining my 25 days sober. My DOC pulls me in closer every single time I’d use it, and now it’s hard to get away from again… But I’m picking myself back up and I’m going to keep trying.

13 Likes

You can do this. Lean on your sponsor and work the steps my friend.

4 Likes

@Joyce19 How are you doing Joyce?

3 Likes

@Binx
@KarenKW
@Qhob13
@rainy7
@1in8billion

Hope you are all doing well :pray:

9 Likes

What’s going on April?
@apes2020
I thought you were back.
Miss you :kissing_heart: :v:
I hope you’re ok.
:pray:t2::heart:

11 Likes

Where are you @Lile01 ? Hope you’re safe. Sending love and strength your way.

9 Likes