You are missed #4

Thank you @Mno and @Tragicfarinelli you are so kind, I am sorry I missed this at the time. I am here, back to Day 1, but here

14 Likes

Sorry to hear youā€™re back to Day 1, Jennyā€¦ but welcome back and congratulations on being back.

You know the deal - what can you do differently this time?

Sending strength for the road back

4 Likes

Yo @Bluekoolaid trevor i hope youre on the up and up.

13 Likes

Cmon brother. As one Canadian kid to another, youā€™re stronger than this.
Be the individual I know you aspire to be. You are better than your DOC and deep down you know it! You have something to share with the world and it needs your sober self to do so.

Wishing you an amazing day John Connor, get up and beat this. :pray:

5 Likes

Missing my friend @IamThechange, Amiā€¦

Hope she is well.
:pray::heart::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Itā€™s always good to see you Jenny. Now for a winning plan, and a life you donā€™t feel the need to run from! :people_hugging: :two_hearts: :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Beautiful people, il be honest it all went so so wrong. After months of chasing day one i am happy to report i finally made it to day one and two. I appreciate your message @SelfLove_42 How are you ?

7 Likes

May Day. Day 1 (againā€¦) Campral and counseling. In a wonderful relationship.

2 Likes

Happy to see you, but sorry its day 1 again. But you are here.

3 Likes

@JackJack are you still around?
Havenā€™t heard anything for longer than usual now.

Hope everything is okey.

1 Like

Iā€™m good, started posting on here again. Life is such a rough journey but guess what, WE HERE. Letā€™s just appreciate every single day, your loved ones, your friends, and be thankful were still fighting.

4 Likes

Hope is last to die. We will never lose hope. You are right every day is a blessing and a new opportunity to try again lets appreciate each day and the beautiful people we have around us. I am happy you are back posting here, i did not come here for a few months because i was in a terrible negaive state and here has always felt like postive safe space i did not want to pollute it. Thank you so much for checking on me, that means more than you know. So proud of you solider, lets get it :muscle:

4 Likes

@BrOKenWolf Hope everything is going okay :+1:

5 Likes

Hey @Twizzlers sorry Iā€™ve been distant. Had a promotion interview yesterday and had to do loads of preparation and research for a presentation that was part of the interview process which has literally taken up every spare minute over the last 10 days or so. :heart:

4 Likes

Still trucking along! Thank you for thinking of me, hope youā€™re well! :blush:

9 Likes

Good to see you Indi. Sending positive vibes your way and wishing you strength. Keep on going strong :muscle: odaat :pray:

4 Likes

so good to see you Richard. Wishing you luck with your interview :pray:

4 Likes

Great to hear from you Indi and glad you are trucking along :muscle:

2 Likes

@XXIX Hi how have you been ? :sunflower::sparkles:

5 Likes

@Smootie8220
@Catmama23
@binx

How are you ladies doing?

5 Likes