You are missed #4

@Amy30
@Scorpn
@Emmers123
@I.cant.We.can
@Kareness
@Lotusflower
@KarenKW

How are you all ? Not sure if I missed you post the threads go quick these days.

13 Likes

@KarenKW
@crystalclear
@sobermedic
@1in8billion
@Sunny11
@Dustysprungfield

How are you guys doing?

8 Likes

I miss my pal @DLS

:pensive:

20 Likes

Hey @Twizzlers thanks for noticing that I havenā€™t been around much. Iā€™ve been busy with work and a long commute and sleeping a lot because it all tires me out! Maybe itā€™s an age thing. Iā€™ll try to check in more often! Iā€™m off to the checking in thread now.

14 Likes

Hi @Twizzlers

Thank you for the check in. Iā€™m doing well 117 days going strong ODAAT. Back at work now so my schedule is a little fuller. Yet this is a reminder that my recovery must come first. Back to my daily check in. Help keep me accountable and centred. I love this community. Hope you are well! Blessings :pray:t5:

6 Likes

I say this a lot lately as well, so maybe it is. Be gentle with yourself. And hopefully you can get a nap here or there. :people_hugging:

6 Likes

@les hope you are well my friend.

12 Likes

Hey! how have you been?! My phone was broken for a while. But itā€™s mostly working now. I appreciate you checking in :people_hugging:

Getting ready to go to sleep (even though itā€™s 5am here :sweat_smile:)
Have a beautiful day :sparkling_heart::bouquet:

9 Likes

Hi @JennyH hows it going getting back on track? šŸ«¶šŸ¼

4 Likes

Hey sassy! Thanks for thinkin of me! Things are smooth over here and I hope the same for you! :cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

Glad to hear Les!! Lots going on here, but I am just rolling with it. :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you, it wasnā€™t the greatest of attempts at a reset as I fell again. My ā€œbusyā€ life distracted me. Day 1 again but am going to prioritise it. Will be active here. Thank you for checking on me, didnā€™t want to reply yesterday as felt that would be breaking the rules, but it really helped focus me :blush:

5 Likes

Hope all is well, @siand :heart:

16 Likes

Hey Salty :wave:. You talked to Mel lately? Hope sheā€™s good. Tell her hello. :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™m just on day 3 again.
We can do this :1st_place_medal:

6 Likes

@Elizabeth_W how are you doing? Been a while since weve heard from you

1 Like

@DoDoBird
Whereā€™d ya go?
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Hi @JazzyS , Thank you check in me :pray: Iā€™m good , I havenā€™t been able to log in very often because Iā€™m very busy at work, Ä° hope it will calm down after May

I hope you are good too :four_leaf_clover::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Good to hear from you. Great that you are goodā€¦hope you do get some time to relax and chill after Mayā€¦ :blush:

Life is good here. Thank you for asking :pray:t4:

4 Likes

@john_connor1337 How are you doing?
Not seen you around :slightly_smiling_face:

@Jftself Been a long time pop in and say hi :hugs:

6 Likes