You are missed #4

@Twizzlers are you ok? Haven’t seen you around in a bit and a little worried :heart: :people_hugging:

We miss you.

5 Likes

Hi :smiling_face:

I am doing okay, still sober :pray:
Just been enjoying some time with the cats and enjoying the weather :sun_with_face:

Thank you for thinking of me :sparkles:
:sunflower:

8 Likes

Hey Hoofy, :wave::blush:
How’s the music going? I’m doing good, still staying the course, :wink:
Thanks for thinking of me…:hugs:

17 Likes

Donna!!! So good to see you pop in! Hope life is treating you well :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Hey chica! I’m doing good, I hope you and your hubby are doing well. :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Good to hear from you!!! Made my day! Happy Mother’s Day!! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Missing my Aussie mates @Becsta @apes2020 hope you are both well :heart:

9 Likes

@SoberVigilant hope you are doing well. Haven’t seen you around for some time :hugs:

4 Likes

@Rockstar24777 hope ur doing well friend :slight_smile:

12 Likes

How it going @JennyH :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for checking, I have been feeling so useless, but a fog has lifted today and I am back. Day 1. I think this may be hormonal as the depression has been awful and I just couldn’t pull myself out. Today feels different.

7 Likes

Ooh your spidey senses must have been tingling, hit 6 years on 6th May :laughing:

17 Likes

WOW - lovely to see you checking in – great work on your 6+ years of sobriety. Happy to hear that you are doing so well. :tada: :clap: :hugs:

4 Likes

@Chino.Antrax how are you Anthony? :blush:

3 Likes

@meka
@zse
@Clarity
@Pavlovs_Dog

How are you all doing? :hugs:

7 Likes

Congratulations on your 6 years :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

4 Likes

Hey dear :blush: a busy week it was. But still sober :grinning: day #167 today :wink:

4 Likes

Great to see you …167 days and counting :muscle:t4: love it​:hugs:

4 Likes

@john_connor1337 I miss you! I’ve kept up with your journey for a long time, I hope you’re well x

6 Likes

Im alright… still sober. Just going through a rough month. It’ll be alright though. Thank you for checking up :v:

8 Likes