You are missed #4

@john_connor1337 I miss you! I’ve kept up with your journey for a long time, I hope you’re well x

6 Likes

Im alright… still sober. Just going through a rough month. It’ll be alright though. Thank you for checking up :v:

7 Likes

@Chiron Missing you. Perhaps you have been on and I just haven’t seen you. I hope that you are doing best possible and that you have happiness and joy in your life. Big hugs.:purple_heart::people_hugging::purple_heart:

14 Likes

I just thought I’d check in somewhere and I just seen this. I’m doing alright Jazzy. Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

:people_hugging: so Lovely to see you popping in. Glad you are doing well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@CleanHeart how are you doing?

2 Likes

@zzz !!! Man!

Another one @KarenKW
… And still @DryIn785 Mark!

10 Likes

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Hey @Pica
Thinking of you :heart:
And Moby and Pica

You too @Callie99 :heart:
And your little dog too. See you been away to long I can’t remember her name :grimacing: Ruby! :heart:

9 Likes

:clock7:

9 Likes

@IamThechange Haven’t seen you around hope your doing okay :hugs:

7 Likes

Hey guys, do you remember i think it was mclare or something like that. She was a sweet girl, always posted on the selfie thread, dirty blonde ish curly hair, had glasses, i think she was a personal trainer and had a Mitsubishi evo?

8 Likes

@Scorpn thinking of u lady :slight_smile: hope ur getting time for urself. I know ur busy hugs

10 Likes

You’re thinking of @mleclaire. She has a very inspirational story, recovering from cirrhosis at a young age.
Hope you’re doing well Emilie :heartpulse:

14 Likes

Yes @mleclaire i was just thinking about you. Hope all is well girl

12 Likes

Thank you for the checking in. It has been a while since I have been on here. I have hit 90 days of sobriety and I am continuing on strong. There have been some ups and downs but sobriety is not a straight path, it’s a journey. One day at a time! Hope you are well!

8 Likes

Great work on your 3 months! Thanks for checking in with us. You are so right about sobriety being a journey…keep working it odaat :people_hugging:

Doing well here …thanks for asking.

3 Likes

Hey friend! I am well and still sober, coming up on 6 months next week which I never thought was possible! Grateful beyond words. Just got back from a great camping trip and the kids are out for the summer, it doesn’t get better than that!

How are you doing? I miss you and several others from TS and you all cross my mind everyday and are always in my prayers for strength. I give a lot of credit to this community for my success the last 6 months from all I’ve learned on here the last 3 years.

Still dealing with the house construction, the construction company and the county aren’t getting along very well and what should have been a month is going into its third month and 3rd partial rebuild, good times :crazy_face:

Thank you so much for thinking of me
:v:t3: and :purple_heart:

15 Likes

Wow coming up on 6 months is brilliant :sparkles::sparkles::sparkler::fireworks::sparkles::sparkles:

Building works!! I just went through all that last year.
Hope it gets sorted smoothly for you.

Camping is so fun. Its nice to hear from you and I’m glad that your doing so well :star::hugs:

4 Likes

@rayn. The mother of the meme thread and a friend from the beginning…wish you would check in.

7 Likes