You are missed #4

@Danwood85 ya still good? I might have just missed your post but hoping all is well.

2 Likes

Hey Marie, yeah not too bad thanksā€¦still overworked, a little stressed and sober :slightly_smiling_face: Grateful for latter! Iā€™m going to get back in to this. Life is just a bit crazyā€¦donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing :joy: Hope youā€™re well and thanks for the message :pray:

11 Likes

Hey!!! Hello to you, and everyone as well!

Still kicking life in the dick on the daily. Busy with work, coming up on two years at the new job. Still lifting. Most importantly: still sober. 1809 days as of today.

Hope you all are doing well, stay strong!!!

17 Likes

@james83 How are you ?
Not sure if you have posted and I just missed it.

@Jftself long time :people_hugging: how are you ?

:sunflower:

2 Likes

Around! Thanks for checking in brother. Rough patch and I donā€™t like to spread negativity, but upright and taking it one day at a time.

5 Likes

Still around! But if a rough patch but upright!

2 Likes

Great to hear from you Chris. Glad you are taking it ODAAT. Stay connected friend - you are not spreading negativity. We are here for you. It is better to be among friends who can help and provide support when you are not doing well. Sending hugs! :people_hugging:

5 Likes

Just realized @Frank68 hasnā€™t been around in a while. Hope youā€™re doing alright man :pray:

13 Likes

Itā€™s good you see you here :blush:

Lean on us here please :people_hugging: donā€™t suffer in silence please. I have been thinking about you and your family alot.
Try and stay connected it might help just a little bit :people_hugging:

2 Likes

@K_S How are you ?

@Eke how are you doing ?

@siand how are you too ?

@nastya_is_fighting how are you ?

:slightly_smiling_face::sunflower:

6 Likes

We are missing you @TMAC :heart:

9 Likes

@Fireweed Hey Hanna! How are you? And howā€™s Paavo? :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

@soberbilly has anyone seen Bill post at all recently? I cant even seem to tag him. Hope hes ok

5 Likes

@kat261 thinking of u Kat! Hope ur doing well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heā€™s good and texted me this morning. He is taking a break from TS that might be permanent while he focuses on his other recovery programs but he is still out there being a sober Billy.

16 Likes

Alright @TMAC Iā€™m sending out the bat signal. I hope you are riding unicorns through the streets of Arizona with Kelsey Grammer, Chief and Mr. Oz but if you are not doing that and you are struggling, please come back to us. We care.

17 Likes

Hi @Twizzlers! Thanks for thinking of me.

Life is ok. Still serene and sober, coming up on 6 years this month. Still trying to get better at getting better everyday, doing the things we do.

And I still pop in here from time to time. I owe so much to you all! Hope youā€™ve been well? :heart:

15 Likes

Wow 6 years this month thatā€™s huuuge :partying_face:

Itā€™s good that you are doing okay :+1:
Iā€™m doing well :smiling_face: thank you for asking and itā€™s lovely to see you pop in :star:

4 Likes

@Ravikamor im good! Coming up on 3 years! How are you???

7 Likes

Good to know,I was started to get worry as well. Send him my regards if you guys talk again.

2 Likes