You are missed #4

When someone finds the rest of me please give him directions back to me. :rofl:

7 Likes

@LeeHawk how ya doin?

6 Likes

Yay!!! I’m so happy you’re doing well!! 3 years CONGRATS :tada::confetti_ball: Drop by and pay us a visit one of these Saturdays :hugs:

2 Likes

Hope you are well. It’s good to see you checking in.

Your comment made me think of a little message I had posted on my fridge

I’ve gone to look for myself
If I should return before I get back
Please ask me to wait

4 Likes

Thats awesome perhaps i need to post it on mine too

4 Likes

I understand hes on a hiatus

Has anyone heard from @Soberbilly just want to know hes ok

4 Likes

Spoke with him today. Doing well and enjoying life

4 Likes

Awesome thank you

3 Likes

Needed break from people and technology, needed space and time. Still do, to some degree. Nothing to do w/ sobriety, all good.

18 Likes

Glad to hear it. Thanks for popping in. Keep doing you.

4 Likes

I’m doing good! Been so busy lately. Work and the summer with the kids has me all over the place. Still sober 190 daysssssss xoxo

9 Likes

Appreciate you and the others here. Apologies if any concern caused.
Without getting to much into it, and some people here know this - I don’t like cell phones or the always-connected world we live in. Sometimes a little more spicy about it than others.

These things have positives but they also exhaust me over time. My norm is to have notifications shut off for just about everything but a 5-day weekend was a good chance to go fully ejected and not think about any of it.

15 Likes

I agree, taking time away to power down and not be ‘on’ can be so healing. Gotta take care of your self in the way that works for you.

9 Likes

No worries. Just checking in. I get the cell phone thing and long for the days of pay phones and home phones myself.

Now that I know you take breaks I’ll keep that in mind. Just checking on you to let you know we were thinking of you.

9 Likes

I will. What time are the meetings again and how do I find the link? It’s been so long since I’ve come here that I forgot how to use this place. Al my notifavtioms are from post in 2021 or 22 haha.

4 Likes

Saturday 11 AM :hugs: So glad you’re doing well!!

5 Likes

Great to see you checking in and with 190 days… Love it girl!
Hope you get some time to relax and enjoy the summer.:hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

@DresdenLaPage not seen you around hope your doing okay :+1:

16 Likes

Hellooo :slight_smile:

Thanks for thinking of me :slight_smile: Yeah all is good in the hood, still sober 8m21d - just been busy as hell as work doing this turn-around malarkey and it’s proving successful but in the last stages now - (he says!) sobriety is looking good, just got back from a meeting now actually and life’s all very hectic but the good kind :slight_smile: hope everyone is doing wel

Hugs not drugs

18 Likes