You are missed #4

Heeeyyy good to see you and such a positive update too :slightly_smiling_face:

Going strong with your 8 months and 21 days :star::star:

2 Likes

Itā€™s reassuring to hear from you, Josh, thanks for checking in!

3 Likes

@ShinGodzilla

@Gabe.G @CaptAZ @Forged @MewilHoward

8 Likes

@Jante76 @Neighbrofthebeast668 @Donnie_Spiering

7 Likes

Yoooo!! 6 years sober. Living the dream. Thanks for the shout. Itā€™s been awhile since Iā€™ve logged on. Other than a tattoo I posted the other day.

21 Likes

6 years sober. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been getting back on the bike more this summer and been wondering how youā€™re doing. Still doing the hockey stuff?

2 Likes

@michaeljlogan74 Havent seen u post in some time. Hopw everything is good in ur world :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome youā€™re getting back on the bike. Youā€™re hiking a lot too right?

Sadly I havenā€™t ridden once this year!! I told myself id get out at least a couple times. My poor bikes.
I have been playing hockey 3-4 nights a week. Skating some mornings too, but not often. Itā€™s pretty fun since I can see improvement. I wasnā€™t getting any faster on the bike, and since I changed dealerships my commute went away. Iā€™m 5min from the new shop.

Itā€™s all good though. Iā€™ll never stop cycling.
Everything good with you and the kiddos?!

5 Likes

@50ber
@Saraboobear23
How are you doing? Miss you in the gratitude thread :hugs:

3 Likes

Hey!! Thank you for reaching out! Itā€™s been such a busy few weeks that I havenā€™t made the time to get on here and show my gratitude for the things I have been granted in my sobriety, but Iā€™m still hanging on! I have been working roughly 50-60 hours a week in my new position and have been going to my intensive outpatient treatment, but I am almost done with the IOP! Iā€™ll be hopping back on to connect with you and everyone else again hopefully soon! But, I have been still staying sober one day at a time! I am at 75 days today! I hope all has been well with you!

8 Likes

Great to hear from you and thatā€™s awesome news. 50-60 hrs / week is a lot. Hope you find time for yourself :people_hugging:. Congratulations on 75 days!

4 Likes

Hiking, biking, and running. Getting the kids into hiking too. Kiddos are food. My partner has 2 kids as well so we are up to 4 total.

8 Likes

I hope the fattening up is going well. And donā€™t make them hike too much, itā€™ll make 'm sinewy.

11 Likes

4 is too many so this is population control

5 Likes

@Laquitta95, I havenā€™t seen you in a minute, hope you are well friend.

6 Likes

Iā€™m doing well,Iā€™m celebrating 2 years next month,and soon Iā€™ll have my own place! :relieved::blush: thank you for checking in !

10 Likes

Oh wow! Look at you! Iā€™m glad youā€™re doing well.

2 Likes

Yeah!!! Thanks for checking in!!

@Englishd, thanks for the chuckle!!!

4 Likes

Shouldnt it be moved to the foodie thread?

2 Likes