You are missed #4

Ah man that pain must be hard, I’m sorry your going through this. Glad that you are getting some bit of relief from the morphine :people_hugging:

Coming up on your 2 years that’s lovely to hear :fireworks::fireworks:
I’m glad also you have your family and grandchildren to cheer you up it sounds though things are rough for you but you are strong and I’m really proud of you and have you in my prayers friend :pray:
Don’t be a stranger :smiling_face:

3 Likes

We had a member who joined TS hoping to stay sober for a few months I believe, which he accomplished and then decided to continue with his sobriety. Years later he posted that he was still sober and living large and I believe went full time golf instructor?? Long shot, but would love another update from that dude :metal::100:

8 Likes

Hey Les!! Good to see you!!

5 Likes

@Faugxh I haven’t seen you post, I’m maybe not reading enough :smiling_face: or you are missing :two_hearts: im thinking of you :people_hugging:

9 Likes

Thank you sweetie, I return the kind thoughts.

I’m still around here everyday. RL things are hard this year. I have less energy to spend on newcomers etc.

x

20 Likes

Present. LoL, I just check every week or so.

5 Likes

@RosaCanDo How are you doing? Not sure if I just missed your posts…

6 Likes

Thanks for reaching out Jenny. I’m around, just not posting much. Getting ready for my young cousin to visit for a week and getting back to some routine, too. I’m doing okay. Therapy is going well and I’ve been doing a lot of reading and journaling. Getting through. On we go.

11 Likes

It’s good to hear from you, sometimes lurking in the background is more than enough! It’s good to read that you’re doing fine, with therapy and journaling. Un abrazo! :hugs:

4 Likes

Mil gracias! :people_hugging:

3 Likes

@SKhan how are you doing? Haven’t seen you around in a while.

5 Likes

@HoofHearted you good?

10 Likes

I’m good thanks, been working a lot. Finally have some days off next week to enjoy the last of summer with the kids. Literally nothing exciting has been happening on my end. How are you doing?

2 Likes

Glad you’re still around. We joined the app around the same time and your posts echoed a lot of what I was going thru in my journey at that time.
My kids are all back in school. Youngest started kindergarten, oldest just started college.
Enjoy the rest of your summer vacation with your kids!

3 Likes

Jumping on to see how you are doing @HoofHearted …miss ya friend

8 Likes

Road trip @JazzyS? Don’t make us come up/over there @HoofHearted. In the midwest we are all practically…neigh-bors. :wink::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Horse puns mount up! We are champing at the bit (I looked it up, it’s champ) to find out how you are doing man. If you are saddled with something come say hay. Shoe don’t need to do this alone.

6 Likes

I love your puns Emilie :heart_eyes: and yes…I’m giddied up and ready to ride…gotta check on our friend @HoofHearted :hugs:

7 Likes

@Jasty2… Tyring another call :face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

Hello! I just joined again and thank you for your concern. Spooky season is right around the corner!

3 Likes

Hey there @Twizzlers and TS fam I’m alive hope you all are well. I’m 1 year 9 months clean :tada:. Alot has gone on since being MIA. Much love :blue_heart:

16 Likes