You are missed #4

Great to hear from you and I can imagine that dealing with a teenage son is very hard work.

When I get overwhelmed or in a rut of same routine different day I have a hard time posting. I totally understand how that can cause a disconnection.

Go ahead and shout into the void. Do what helps.
Share as little or as much as you want when you want - always great to hear from you. Know you are not alone and that we have your back !

sending you strength and hugs :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Hey @Pica
Thinking of you and Pica and Mobley
I hope you guys are well.
:pray:t2::heart:

8 Likes

Hey Jen :wave:
@Jennajen
Aren’t you due for a pop in? It’s been about a year I reckon.
I hope your well
:pray:t2::heart:

9 Likes

What a great picture you added! I downloaded it, thank you for sharing it here.

1 Like

Heya @Deadman… you doing ok out there?

Just checking in on my fellow :canada:'s :wink:

9 Likes

Your very welcome @SoberWalker :heart:

2 Likes

What’s up D?! Good to see you man. This is the first time I have logged on in quite a while.
Things are all good on my end. How’s you?

21 Likes

Gaaaaaabe! Nice to see you my friend! The OG Talking Sober crowd is back!

9 Likes

@MrMoustache

Thinking of you. May have missed your posts. How are you?

5 Likes

Thank you so much for thinking of me! I’m doing okay. I haven’t been around so much in the forum, but I’m doing fine. Day 49, yay! How are you doing, my friend?

8 Likes

So very happy you are well . Day 49 yahoo. I will have 6 months tomorrow. Kinda walking on sunshine although I need to stay diligent.

So glad you stopped in. Have a great day!

4 Likes

Wow, 6 months, congrats! That’s so awesome!

4 Likes

Nice to read from you Fran! I’ve been missing you too. Sending you hugs :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Still sober and kicking. Just going through the motions of normal people life.

18 Likes

I’m still here Jasmine, just been an extremely busy few weeks family-wise. I’ll be back more regularly soon :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great to hear from you friend. Busy can be good but glad to know you will be back with us soon :hugs:

3 Likes

@Callie99 Sorry I somehow missed your response a while back friend! :heart:

I know it’s been a while again so hope you’re doing well and still ontop of your sobriety, finding yourself odaat like us all, and keep that bright light of yours shining ey :hugs:

My life has still been a rollercoaster but I’m beginning to really find myself, particularly lately whilst travelling, and am grateful to be who and where I am! :seedling::sunflower:

Stay strong, sending you all the good vibes wherever you are right now callie :v:

5 Likes

@zse
@Binx

Hope you ladies are doing well :people_hugging:

4 Likes

@mamador
@2JTravNZ
How are you doing?

3 Likes

Hey, nice to see you here Fran, I’ve missed you too! Sending you hugs too ey :people_hugging: maybe it’s time to look in that mirror and remind yourself: “hey you! you’ve got this, you’re so strong and full of potential, and I forgive, accept and embrace you because you are worthy and I love you deep down!”

1 Like