You are missed #4

Im here dear :blush: everything is under control. I was doing some things at home and with the family these days :grinning:

5 Likes

Oh lovely to see you and glad you are doing well.
. enjoying time with family :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Heyā€¦thank you so muchā€¦yes, all goodā€¦life is going onā€¦stay tunedā€¦back soonā€¦ lol

9 Likes

@Dilettante
@Pandita
@Vikingsfan
@Danwood85
@Clarity
@nastya_is_fighting

How are you doing?

7 Likes

@DLS Hoping youā€™re well dear friend. Thinking of you Donna :people_hugging: :heart: :people_hugging:

16 Likes

Doing well, Jazzy.:blush: Read on here pretty often and need to post more. Lifeā€™s been busy with family. Got through lots of summer family visits with alcohol around. The longer I am sober, the easier sobriety becomes. In the beginning, I certainly wouldnā€™t have felt comfortable in settings with most around me drinking alcohol.

Been working on my fitness and nutrition and I am feeling the strongest Iā€™ve been in a long time. Sobriety is a gift I am thankful for every day and reminds me that most things in life are possible if we want it and are willing to put the work in.

Full disclosure - of course there are rough days, but only temporary. Relapse, likely not so temporary.

Thanks for asking and I hope you are well.:heart:

9 Likes

Thank you @JazzyS for thinking of me. I hit the 1000 days a few days back and donā€™t plan on stopping now ;). Sober life is just too beautiful :orange_heart:

14 Likes

Congratulations on 1000 days !! Thatā€™s huge :sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks:

1 Like

600 days!! Congrats :tada::tada:

2 Likes

Great to see you doing so well Tea and gaining so much from your sober journey.
600 days is amazing!

I love this! So very true :pray:t4: Iā€™m well and staying sober as well. Like you saidā€¦not always easy but always temporary temptations.

200w (1)

2 Likes

Keep that momentum going friend!!! Omg!!! Quadruple digits :fire::fire:. So glad you to see you and see how well you are doing :hugs:. Letā€™s keep fighting the good fight :muscle:t4:
oustanding_gif

2 Likes

Congratulations on 1000 days!
cool-fun

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Love the cat :orange_heart:

2 Likes

@Hesmyportion how are you doing Sarah?

1 Like

That reminds me.
Huge congratulations sneaking in with your 1000 day milestone.
Good to see you
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

omgomgomgomgomg!

Hopping Gnome GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

huge congrats, friend! :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Hey friendā€¦itā€™s not easy getting over that hump of day 1. Know you are not alone.
Are you still doing the meetings? I know when you did 90 in 90 that was helpful.

Stay connected and know we got your back :people_hugging:. Sending love and strength :heart:

2 Likes

Hi Jasmine :wave: thanks for checking in :heart: im doing really well, still going strong and life is good! Im still on every day but not posting as much. I hopevyiu are doing good as well lovely? :v::heart:

4 Likes

Lovely to hear from you Kiki. Glad you are doing well my friend. :people_hugging:

Iā€™m goodā€¦ enjoying the season change :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Menno, :wave::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks for thinking of me. Iā€™m still plugging along, still alcohol free, :+1:
Working a lot and riding my bike or walking. Thereā€™s a trail I use so I donā€™t have to go on the roads. They drive fast and hard here, lolšŸ˜„
Started dating but nothing great to report just yet! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Love my peeps here, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes