You are missed #4

Missing you @Scorpn , sending love and all positive thoughts and best wishes for your well being. Much love care and concern.

4 Likes

So good to see your name pop up, Rob!!!

7 Likes

Hey @JennyH. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen you for a bit. Hope youā€™re doing okay x

3 Likes

Oh thank you, that is so kind of you and @JazzyS on the checking in thread. I had a bit of a chronic fatigue crash but coming out of it now. Still here and sober :blush: xx

7 Likes

So good to hear from you & that youā€™re coming out the other side Jen. Sounded like you had a lot going on. Hope things have settled down a bit.
Lots of love :heart: X

4 Likes

so lovely to hear from you Jenny. Grateful that you are starting to fee better :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you Rosa!

4 Likes

Thank you for checking on me. Iā€™ve been away for a little while, but i am back. I took a little mental break from social media as well as not being so active on my phone all the time. My father in law that i mentioned last time i was active, passed away from cancer on September 19th. Iā€™ve been trying to help my boyfriend through that loss. We found out we were pregnant back in october, on november 10th, i was rushed to the hospital with extreme abdominal pain. I was 14 weeks pregnant and had to have emergency surgery due to an ecotopic pregnancy. So, Iā€™ve also been processing that loss. Thankfully, Iā€™m still clean and sober! 114 days to be exact. Still attending my meetings and working my steps with an amazing sponsor. Feels good to be back on here, hope everyone else is still doing good! :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

@jjcarson92 Howā€™s it going?

5 Likes

Great to hear from you love. I am so sorry for your loss. :broken_heart:
Glad that you are doing well and protecting your sobriety :people_hugging: much love to you Jessica - grateful to have you back. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Psā€¦ congrats on passing your triple digits :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

@Dilettante hey Kikiā€¦how are you doing?

5 Likes

Thank you friends for checking on me
@JazzyS
@Alisa
@Mno
@RosaCanDo

I am sober. I went on my trip to meet my sister.
But I havenā€™t been feeling great the last week.
Iā€™ve been doing the best I can while I wait on the doctor to see me.

I love yā€™all :heart: hope things will get back to ā€œnormalā€ soon

15 Likes

Thanks for checking in friend. Hope youā€™ll feel better soon. Take care of yourself plz. :heart::people_hugging::heart:

7 Likes

Oh Reneeā€¦so good to hear from you :people_hugging:. I am sorry you are not feeling well. Hopefully the doctor will get in touch very soon. sending you healing energy and love :people_hugging::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, i never thought the triple digits would ever be possible for me! Feels really good. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss @JessicaAnn93 It is a lot you have to process but it is good to hear youā€™re doing it sober and clean and feeling supported.
Congratulations on your triple digits. That milestone meant a lot to me too.
Just want to send you love and strength, positive vibes and a big hug Jessica :people_hugging:

4 Likes

@GenG hey Genevieveā€¦how are you doing?

2 Likes

Hey sweetheart! I have been off the site for a while, sorry, meant to check in earlier. I am going great now. I was pretty unstable for a couple of weeks, but on the mend now. I met my husband-to-be on the day I came home from detox! Such a darling man, he treats me like a princess and wants to take our relationship slow, but that is for the best I think. His name is Josh and he is now living with me and we will probably start a business together in the new year, he is a qualified chef and I am going to start my honours degree in February, so I need a steady income to allow me to focus mainly on my studies. I plan to begin my doctorate in Criminology in 2025. Obviously I must get the honours first.

Anyway, how are things with everyone else? Love to know how you are all going! I am now 4 months and 1 day off alcohol and benzodiazepimes!

Mwaahhh! XOXOXOX Big loves and hugs to you, lovely @JazzyS :koala:

6 Likes

So good to hear from you Susy.
I am happy to hear that you are doing better. :people_hugging:

Many happy blessings to you my dear friend - congrats on the great changes in your life and your upcoming adventures with love, school and life.
doctorate in Criminology in 2025? That sounds exciting!

4 months+ and counting :muscle::muscle:. This is awesome Susy! Keep crushing it.

All good here. Still sober and looking forward to making the 1yr milestone soon.
Thank you for checking in - was Lovely to see your message this morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::people_hugging:

2 Likes

Iā€™m here :wave: and Iā€™m sober :grin::grin::grin:
Life has been throwing a lot at me that has taken all my focus. I will start checking in here again daily though. Thanks for checking on me :heart:

6 Likes