You are missed #4

So great to hear from you Kiki :people_hugging:
Glad that you will be back with us - enjoy your bright energy. Much love my dear friend :heart:

3 Likes

@Bears515054 hope you still are around :blush:

2 Likes

So glad to be back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Lots of catching up to do on the threads!!!

4 Likes

@Sunshine-girl havent seen you for a long time. Hope everything is well

8 Likes

@SleeplessMoonlight hope you’re well and that work gives you freedom for some you time. Haven’t seen you around for awhile, and last we spoke you were working hard at your job and your recovery.

If I don’t hear from you before the holidays I wish you all the best, Jess.

2 Likes

Has anyone heard from Carolyn @ShesGotMoxie .
Haven’t seen a post in a while. Hoping she’s doing well.

8 Likes

Good jjob honey bunz!!! Look forward to hearing from you soon and often. It makes me supe happy to hear how everyone is going so well xoxo MWAH! Be safe and blessed! :koala: :dromedary_camel: :australia: :two_hearts: :kangaroo: :black_cat: :sunny: :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you for checking up on me. Day 0 again today.

8 Likes

Just keep building off the previous time, and try new things. If you keep working, it’ll start to stick

3 Likes

awe same goes for us-- miss seeing your bubbly personality on the threads. Looking forward to more of your creative work too :heart: :hugs:

1 Like

@Jimmy99 hope you’re well my dude.

2 Likes

Day 0 is a good start. Never give up!

2 Likes

Day 1 and some hours today

6 Likes

@rainy7 Hey Roxanne - how are you doing? Been a while since we’ve heard from you. Hoping you are well and having a wonderful holiday season.

1 Like

@Jenny1972 Hope you are doing well Jenny.

1 Like

I get it. Stay strong!

1 Like

Here people really care even if typed words. It means a lot you are checking in. Just might be the support you need today!

1 Like

@TeejLazer havent seen you in awhile. I hope you are doing good.

6 Likes

Yo yo yo!!!

Things are good. Working a lot at my new (within the past year and a half) job, working on restoring old toys, working on my project vehicle, still working out, and most importantly: still sober! I think I’m coming up on 4.5 years at this point.

Thanks for thinking of me. I truly hope you all are doing well!!!

23 Likes

That made my day! Great to hear you’re doing well.

5 Likes