You are missed

Thank you so much for thinking of me. That warms My :purple_heart: Yes I am doing well. How are you @Laualamp?

I am well and sober as well (over 11 months now :blush: ) soo happy to see you’re doing well! I get worried when some of the regulars disappear from the site.

Same here - whatever happened to @marsha!

@Chosen2001. Hope all is well buddy

Thanks for the note man. It was nice. I’m still struggling. I try everyday though. Things are good at home though. I’m back working which is great. So I have no excuse. But as we all know we never really need an excuse. Sigh…

Well keep trying Brother. You deserve to be happy. Whatever that I tails, you deserve it. I’m happy for you that things a better at home. Don’t be a stranger around here man

God bless:)

All good here :grinning:

I’m glad to see you back and letting us know. Best wishes

I’m not going to be posting a lot, just on the daily check in thread really :blush: hope you’re well!

A

I’m great! You do what you need to. You know we still care! So can I ask? Are you officially married now? Schooling going good?

@Ignatius where are you? Miss you Iggy

Glad you’re well, yes, I got married on 7th December :grinning: schooling?

That’s right, so you did, on my Birthday. Congratulations!! I hope you had a fabulous day :heart:

I thought you were going to nursing school?

Haha that ain’t me :slight_smile: I finished uni about 15 years ago :laughing:

It was amazing, thanks! Hope you had a great birthday!

I remeber who you are talking about! I cant remember her name but she looked like surfin and i used to get them confused all the time

What can I say I am getting old and senile :sob:. I’ll wake up soon

@Chad_R, @Mewilhoward - Louwho by any chance?

Yes thats it!