You are missed

You described that very well @Chad_R! :smile:
You guys are my sober family!
I always check in to see how you all are, even if I don’t always comment :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

As a Veteran of the US Armed Forces, I took no umbrage with your choice of words.

One day, You and I will be “veterans” to a bunch of new members, (Lord willing and the river don’t rise).

I don’t ever want to have to post in this forum that I miss @Benedictine!:grinning:

1 Like

@MrsJones hope you are good if you get this. Has the baby arrived? Sending you love and best wishes x

Aww thanks man! I am doing much better thank you! I’ve just been so busy organizing my life that I forgot about this app.

10 Days clean and Continuing hardcore :upside_down_face: Wbu how you been man??

1 Like

Great to hear you’re keeping a peace of mind! I am attempting to do the same actually, had my ups and downs but I’m alive and still at it.

Day 3 going to 4

^.^ Bro good job! The only reason I have made it this far is that I’ve just been so busy with work and life man. (Just moved out and the real world is making me fully aware how much of a pup I really am)

But after a long day of work today I finally finished everything I had to do and I’m alone right now in my room not yet ready for sleep. I can feel the urge already coming. I just meditated right now and it helped me massively. But I can’t help smiling. I’m wayy too strong for it!

Way too strong :sunglasses:

1 Like

@ThePurpleKing I’ve actually begun to meditate again and will definitely do so tomorrow morning, hopefully if i can get some sleep!

1 Like

@Brookiemonster618 I haven’t seen ya around much. Hope all is well. We miss your sunshine around here:)

3 Likes

@Tiny1 Are you still hanging in there?

Messaged @Brookiemonster618. She is struggling.

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear that. I hope she can get to a better place.

1 Like

@alpine_1975 hoping to see u around once again

4 Likes

Agreed. I often come and search him out because I love his thoughts. :two_hearts:

1 Like

@LeilaBird thanks for checking in on me yes I’m pushing through I’m 241 days sober I’ve been so busy with work and trying to complete my probation early I haven’t had time to check in I’m sorry everyone I’ll take some time out to get back in the loop I know I’ve missed a lot

10 Likes

Yaaay, great to see you still going strong. Great work.

1 Like

Closing in on 9 months. That’s awesome!

Please do drop in and inspire us from time to time!

I will I missed you guys too I got so focused I just had tunnel vision

2 Likes

Focus is good. Life is a lot of work and we are not avoiding it. We are dealing with it :smiley:

2 Likes

Where has @Daithi gone?? Anyone know :thinking:

New name. @NewPerspective now:)

1 Like