You are missed

Hello how are u all been doing ?

5 Likes

I remember you! And I’m back, back on day 16, for good this time, no hoping, no saying maybe, it’s all or nothing, I can’t afford to go back, both monitarily and physically, I’m drained. Keep going!

3 Likes

Ahhhh… just like to see the familiar names still doing good. As everyone else also😁… thanks @Gabe.G.

2 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me, just wanted to change my username. Still going strong, off to my group meeting tonight.

3 Likes

Back brother. On the bright once again. I slipped and I’m at day 2.

5 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about!! I’m glad you’re back bro:)

3 Likes

@Miki33 It’s been a long time. How are you doing?

:thinking:@MelB @Melrm @louwho …?

6 Likes

whatsup @TheSundanceKid?

1 Like

@Swam how are you

3 Likes

Was just thinkin i had not seen her in a while … how are you makin out? @Ryan_Clack

Hey there. All good here. 1 year, 1 month, 1 week sober today

13 Likes

:birthday::birthday::birthday::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada: thats amazing! We miss you, im glad you are doing so well

1 Like

I’ve noticed @TheSundanceKid missing too, hope he’s ok

3 Likes

@Naturehippy :frowning: its been a LONG time as well.

4 Likes

I’m sober. I have an awesome job. I’m close to my family. I have made new friends after cutting ties with toxic people. Life couldn’t be better. Sobriety is soooo worth it. I wouldn’t have accomplished good things yet alone kept it if it wasn’t for getting sober.

10 Likes

Oh good! Glad to hear, thanks

2 Likes

Hey! So good to see you back here and with over 400 days of sobriety! So sorry to hear about Sam L.
You were a massive part of the community and are missed - are you back for a while or just popping your head around the door?

2 Likes

Yeah she is back :v:️:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

I miss her too. She seems to have disappeared from any and all internet activities. I hope this is a good thing but I worry.

1 Like