You are missed

I miss her too.She is such a radiant person, and hope everything is going well for her.

2 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

Hate these miss you posts! Nobody ever remembers me

2 Likes

As we get to know you (posting often) you’ll find people will follow you. Some of the people talked about last night were around when I first started and very active.

@Melrm. So great to see you pop in. And so glad you are doing great! We do miss you around here. But keep at it!

2 Likes

I hear ya.

Its all good. I’ve been on this site for a year but im still a nothing cause i dont do small talk

1 Like

It shows your join date the same as my daughter’s birthday practically. September 23 17. We can only get to know people by interaction. I have made some good friends through this board.

2 Likes

Well I feel the most for the people who started about the same timeI did. So our journey is the same. And when I relapsed after some 3 months, I got the strength and motivation from them to start over. Day 217 and counting :v:

5 Likes

Its all good. I dont need randoms to suçk up my ass. I wld like to think lol. …

1 Like

And I hear ya on this one too. I know that getting bummed that I don’t ever get a shout out is MY issue. I did get a “great to see you back” comment, even though I didn’t get the “you are missed”. I have to let that be enough, for my own sanity.

3 Likes

Hi!!! Today is day 398! Thanks for checking on me :blush::blush::blush:

15 Likes

I’m back to support a good friend I met here that I still keep in contact with on a regular basis. Haven’t been on here because I have a new job that takes up a lot of my time and spending quality time with loved ones is important. But I missed my peeps here. Yall all kept me going when it was rough. :heartpulse:

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking about her a lot lately and wondering the same thing! :confused:

2 Likes

@KevinesKay

3 Likes

:(:frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face: @Ashe disapeared after she said she was going on a trip… really hope everything is ok

1 Like

I’ve had it, It’s DELICIOUS!!

1 Like

@VSue I would miss you if you disappeared. But don’t make me miss you.

2 Likes

Gonna check out Wegmans. Bet they have it. It’s a magical place.

Because you have yet to achieve the that level. It is Valhalla for foodies.

2 Likes