You are missed

Well I feel the most for the people who started about the same timeI did. So our journey is the same. And when I relapsed after some 3 months, I got the strength and motivation from them to start over. Day 217 and counting :v:

Its all good. I dont need randoms to suçk up my ass. I wld like to think lol. …

And I hear ya on this one too. I know that getting bummed that I don’t ever get a shout out is MY issue. I did get a “great to see you back” comment, even though I didn’t get the “you are missed”. I have to let that be enough, for my own sanity.

Hi!!! Today is day 398! Thanks for checking on me :blush::blush::blush:

I’m back to support a good friend I met here that I still keep in contact with on a regular basis. Haven’t been on here because I have a new job that takes up a lot of my time and spending quality time with loved ones is important. But I missed my peeps here. Yall all kept me going when it was rough. :heartpulse:

I’ve been thinking about her a lot lately and wondering the same thing! :confused:

@KevinesKay

@Purveyorofdoom0406

@Ashley_Stock Hope you are doing okay

@Ashe you are missed

:(:frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face: @Ashe disapeared after she said she was going on a trip… really hope everything is ok

Me too, I had no idea :frowning: :frowning:

@Joy_Fullmer

How are things progressing? Thinking of you.

I’m pretty good. One month sober today. Just got back from Anatomy tutoring & eating before I go to the gym. It’s my second week working out, trying a keto diet. Going to therapy tomorrow, which I’m happy about. Last session was tough, I cried, but she told me it’s healing.

How are you doing? I read about your ice cream party. :slight_smile:

Good and you should get some and attend. :wink:

I might. Ice cream isn’t really on the menu but maybe it’ll be a cheat meal. I need to look up when it is again.

Halo Top. It was discussed further down the thread and the whole reason I wanted frozen yogurt was because it is not as bad as icecream. If anyone can find the pancake and waffle halo top and take pictures of themselves eating it so I can live vicariously through them I am just going to die of happiness.

Lol. I’ve never heard of that. Might be whole foods. I’ll probably go tonight after the gym to check it out.

I’ve had it, It’s DELICIOUS!!

They have it at Wal-Mart, Kroger, and food lion where I live in Hampton Roads, VA. Just not the boss vegan flavors. I would kill for this pancake and waffle flavor.