You are missed

I haven’t seen @Melrm here in a while. Hope you are doing alright.

Too bad. Nobody misses me. Anyway I am here​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Anyone heard from @Umpf lately? Roger up, buddy.

3 Likes

Am I missing it or has it been awhile since @louwho has been around?

2 Likes

I looked at her profile. March 2nd. Hope shes well.

2 Likes

I am well friends! Still going strong on day 461! Thanks for checking in on me​:hugs::nerd_face::heartpulse:
@Bill_Phillips

7 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for checking in!

2 Likes

I’m on day 5 now, so my first steps, but I truly love this forum, so much positive energy and stories that inspire to achieve great things. I hope that I’ll be able to achieve my 100 or 200 days and so on. You all are so great and kind, I consider myself lucky to be a small part of this, and believe it or not, you are all now a big part of my life, and recovery, even if I don’t know any of you. Thanks to all and sending much love

3 Likes

Wonder about @Umpf too. Hope you’re ok. Give us a word.

3 Likes

Just thinking about @Umpf . Hope everything is ok. Be good to hear from you… hopefully speak soon…:grin:

2 Likes

@TheSundanceKid

2 Likes

Relapsed many times…I was going 3 months clean and boom. Back to coke. I havent did coke in a month due to having no money and losing my job. But I did find another job and started last week.

Things r going…

Hey @Twowaymirror are you okay friend?

5 Likes

Welcome back @JediDonn ,keep moving forward. Don’t give up!

1 Like

@Spartan_Chris I know your sobriety has taken you in other directions away from this forum but just wanted to say hello and hope you’re well!

4 Likes

I was thinking about him too, I didn’t hear back from him a few days ago when I asked. Hope he’s ok!

3 Likes

@Chandler13. How are you doing my friend?

2 Likes

I hope so too

Has anybody heard of @anon27700620? He’s been very down recently. Hope he’s ok.

3 Likes

How is ur sobriety b t w

1 Like