You are missed

I don’t even know who this person is, I swear. I think maybe, I have a stalker? Help please.

1 Like

1 Like

stalker-meme

4 Likes

I’m doing well! I’ll try to drop in and spread my story and provide hope. I’m no where near perfect, but acceptance and god have taken me far.

2 Likes

@lizak hope you are good and overcoming your challenges.

2 Likes

What happened to @Mewilhoward…???

lol oh wow you changed your name? to @ProfessorOak?! i thought you deleted your account i was about to be really sad lol

2 Likes

Every now and then someone will comment on a very old post, and I’ll be reading the comments and think “who are these folks?” Then I realize they were once active members on this forum, and for some reason, fell away. I’m sad, and I never knew them, and I think they might have relapsed and are in deep kimchee right now. Even the sober selfies thread can get me sad, when I see a bunch of names I don’t recognize. Then I think, I’ve only been active here for less than 90 days, and feel so connected to a bunch of folks here…I can’t imagine how bummed I’d be if someone just “fell away”…so don’t do it, or I’ll be like:

Big sad

9 Likes

Yes, that’s the unfortunate part of this disease. That’s why people do shout-outs to others and message them privately. You grow close on here and are missed.

1 Like

I was just thinking this same thing earlier. I was reading the birthday thread and I had no clue who 95% of those people were. I think @Melrm was the only one I recognized for most of it. I so don’t want that to be us! Everyone must stay clean and present!

BTW, nice new avatar @Melrm! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you posted this. Now I know not to Miss you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha your stuck here forever :smile:

There have been some pretty awesome folks here. I still miss the sass of @Quitter …hope you are okay.

5 Likes

@Soberwarrior8027. Hope all is well:)

Hey I was just wondering about @Soberwarrior8027 myself! I just got on here to post to her and you already did… :grinning:missing her too!

I haven’t seen @Leaf in a while. You are missed. Hope you are well Pal!

3 Likes

@Dan_alexander is missing too, looks like his account is gone too :frowning: he’s good people!

1 Like

I hope that Rikk is in a good spot, and Oliver J too

2 Likes

What happened to @HaHaHarley? Hope she’s just really busy with the new job.

1 Like

Hey @Cobaltchris…I can tell you that Angie is doing great. She wishes she could tell you herself.

3 Likes