You are missed

How is ur sobriety b t w

1 Like

I’m doing well, thanks. 90 days today which I can’t believe. One day at a time!

4 Likes

Hi there, and thank you for your concern, however misplaced.
I’ve been visiting the site from time to time but not contributing, as I slipped back considerably while visiting with my family in Canada, and I felt that it would be hypocritical to be contributing to the site while still drinking !
But I’m back home in Europe now, I’ve reset my counter (however pissed off I am at myself for having had to do so), and starting again…

14 Likes

Good to have you back @anon27700620

2 Likes

Has anybody been in touch with @Janzie . I hope all is ok with you…

1 Like

Good to hear from you @anon27700620 and glad you fight again :+1: you are worth it!

1 Like

@Twowaymirror you’re missed, you brightened many days here.

3 Likes

Yes, so proud of you and delighted you are on this journey to a better life.

1 Like

I have reset many times, no shame in it, just try again! Glad you’re back.

Hello there, everybody. Having recently reset, I’m going to try to “get back in the groove”, and get back on track. As such, I’m going to try to remember to check in here much more regularly, as I really do find that that is helpful.
Anyway, I’m back at 2.5 days now… still pretty annoyed with myself, but there it is.
I’m sure that everyone has had the following feeling (which I’m having right now) “Well, I have just reset, so if I have a drink now, what the hell, I can just reset again”!
How is that for stupid reasoning?
I have to try to remember the fact that (as I have mentioned to other people and quoted from Alan Carr’s book), not having alcohol is not DEPRIVING myself of anything, it’s FREEING myself from years of BS and propaganda from alcohol companies, movie companies, advertisers, and even well-meaning friends and family!
Anyway, I hope that everyone is okay today.
I’m looking forward to getting back to double digits…

18 Likes

Man, I love the positive attitude!

3 Likes

It’s a good book, I bought the Kindle version on Amazon for under 6 euros, so certainly not expensive. An easy read, but I found it helpful…

2 Likes

Good for you @anon27700620 !

I have the book too, it really helped me :+1:
And great that you are back here with us :relaxed:

Hiya! All is well, just got busy. Day 145, holding strong, feeling good. How u bees twiner?

7 Likes

Hey great to hear from you… still going strong and still twinned with you…145 days! Looking forward to 6 months milestone… not long now… but in reality everyday is a personal best for me now… uncharted territory and loving it… don’t be a stranger :grin:

4 Likes

What’s your number @C-sun? If don’t mind me asking?

I don’t have a sober twin on here either. Closest is two days before or two after😭. My Cheerios are always soaked

2 Likes

Lol. Well I’m not sure if valentines has much to do with it or… Mine is between Christmas and New Years I guess not many decided that life sucked so bad something had to change during the holiday season. 12-28-16.

Very funny :rofl: just realized what I wrote…lol

2 Likes