You are missed

Glad to see you doing well

1 Like

Glad to hear you are still here, you were the first to reach out to me when I joined this forum (2 months ago) and I haven’t forgotten that :heart:

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having a hard time!!
It sounds like it’s time for you to jump back on board the sobriety train - I’ve saved you a seat :wink:

3 Likes

I love being called out @Naturehippy. :joy:, my presence will be resurrected! Thanks, I actually needed this slap in the face- sharing on here helped ground me, aided others, and allowed me to understand myself further.

I’ve been traveling, but you’re absolutely right: vacation time is over :grinning:. I’ll be scanning the forums from here on out! #luckytohaveyouguys

15 Likes

@Success @Igotthis88 @Rachel_Marie glad to see you guys…you were missed. We need you here. :wink:

3 Likes

I still stop by from time to time…:blush:…i just don’t post because I’m not 100% sober so i don’t feel its right, other than that I’m doing ok.
Hope all is well with all of you…

13 Likes

Thank you for popping in.

I’ve started my Journey in Jan and had like 5-6 relapses.

I’ve used multiple self help sites like this. I got drunk and posted some really questionable stuff that caused me to delete my account. Pure embarrassment! Even with 30+ day AF.

I’m sure some of these good people fell victim to that.

I’m here for good! Learned some valuable lessons a long my journey.

9 Likes

Still going strong. 3 days away from 5 months sober. Made it through my birthday even. Hurt myself doing Muay Thai so had a to take a month off of training so far. Made it harder but still going strong. Have MRI scheduled and hopefully cleared by doctor to start training again

8 Likes

Yeah, good job. I definitely wouldn’t have gone through past posts. I do think I saw @marty on here not too long ago…

1 Like

I have been in and out of the same situation. I stay tied to the group for much needed support and direction, but I do keep my distance when I fall off the wagon.

3 Likes

Great post! Thanks @Naturehippy

1 Like

Thank you @FreshOffDenial still here still sober😊

2 Likes

@Melrm Thanks for this! Still sober!

2 Likes

Im still here lovely, 3months sober tomorrow. U ok

7 Likes

@Bonnie_Lyman_Peppers Haven’t seen you about here in a while…

Hey @Tim that is great to hear! 87 days means that you can do this.

1 Like

Yes! @Rickwills so proud of you. Glad to see you. I’m doing great… 72 days for me.

1 Like

Thank you @FreshOffDenial I’m still around, 18 months sober :blush: hope you are well :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Jojo Congratulations on 18 months that is awesome!!!
I am doing well and still fighting the good fight to stay sober. You are an inspiration!

1 Like

Hi all!

I am still around. Still in Kenya. Heading home on Friday. Having such a great time. Lots of time to give to others

23 Likes