You are missed

I like that. I would steal that line if I could, but I’ll just stick to my slight OCD space

2 Likes

Aww wow!! There’s this little place called the Kaibab lodge and I work there!!! It’s 18 miles from the rim its so cool!!!

1 Like

Im ok. Still sober, 82 days. Had to step back and focus on some things. Myself and ( I thought ) if I focused real hard maybe I could help my hubby. If I just spend the time on him instead of here Yea, that was stupid and I should know better, how many days later and nothing has changed except my urge have been getting worse every day it seems.
I did miss you all and hope everyone is well.
I’ll just tag those who are asking. @C-sun @Englishd @MandiH @Neighbrofthebeast668

10 Likes

Glad you’re back and still sober girl! I know what you mean, the few days I took off were a bad idea, my craving were way worse. Hugs!

1 Like

I’m still worried about @anon59060877. You ok girl?

I am ok, thank you for asking @C-sun! I fell off wagon, not into super heavy drinking but a little, and it’s been hard to figure out what I’m doing. Feel like I’m ready to work on it again properly now.

2 Likes

So glad you are still doing good on the sober front! We lose so many people on here. I’m sorry life is throwing you bullshit though. Just know that, no matter what, you are greatly loved and respected by all of us!

3 Likes

My friend is back…my friend is back!..i can smile again

4 Likes

Oh heeeeey. I can read the meme thread again. Let me or @Donnie_Spiering know if we can give any further advice for hubby.

4 Likes

Nothin stupid about it, I know that’s gotta be a tough situation and u gotta do what u gotta do. I’m just glad to know ur still fighting those urges and didnt give in, i had a few kinda rough ones about the same time, and I noticed I had sorta slacked off on goin to meetings and sayin much on here…when I realized u weren’t around I really did think the worst, thanks for proving me wrong! Getting up and seeing all those notifications just made my day! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

I was thinking I’d seen her in the last day or 2 but it does say almost a week. I’m only about 30 mins from her, and I think @Donnie_Spiering and @Bill_Phillips aren’t too far on the other side, we’ll hit the outlet stores she was talking about and track her down if she doesn’t show back up! :slightly_smiling_face: Lol, jk

2 Likes

@BattleMage

i always enjoyed reading your comments hope youre well!

1 Like

You had baby, right? Congratulations! I go off this forum for a while and miss huge things!

Oh man. He is soooooo beautiful. You did good mom ! I admire your passion and determination to have him on your terms. You did it and he looks beyond happy.

Baby kittens are the best after baby humans. You may be able to contact some no kill cat organization/rescues and get help with litter and food since your little girl is a rescue. Especially since she’s having babies. They can also help with placement so you don’t end up with 6 cats in a few months.

2 Likes

When your ready try some private no kill rescues organization. They usually get grants or have a donation fund to help spay and neuter and can pay for the surgery.

2 Likes

Missing @Sobergal91. Haven’t seen much of you here of late.

I am pretty sure we saw that on the way in. Beautiful country.

Just a little food for thought, avoid no kill shelters that share a parking lot with a Chinese restaurant too :laughing:

@AnotherDayJM u hangin in there dude? Havent seen u in a minute now

@Belle1 hope you are doing well

Been a rough road as of late. I’m trying to figure out this thing called life.

4 Likes