You are missed

@Jojo…Good to see you Jojo. I haven’t been on here for what I thought was 2 months but turns out it was 4. Life gettin busy. I just celebrated my year. Congrats on 18months!! Life has been a cool roller coaster, never a dull moment. You were an inspiration for me too! Stay strong, stay sober, :rose:

4 Likes

Hey @MicheleH
Good to hear from you, and CONGRATULATIONS on making it a year! That is awesome!!!
I have been doing good. I always gained strength from your posts. You are an inspiration to me! Thank you!

1 Like

Awww, shucks, thanks. …lol…I forgot how much I missed reading and talking with everyone on here! I’m glad to hear you’re doing well! :smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

I’m back. I’m coming back as a person who just needs to quit. I’m back to using. I’m astonished how high my tolerance is. @Melrm wow. Thank you. I got this message at my darkest hour. I was just so messed up. Each time I awoke from my high I’d bury myself again. Sweet unsustainable bliss…the telltale signs. I know my boss knows as they are the same as me. It’s not a problem unless it’s been brought to your attention. I need to listen. Pretend my mother is telling me or something. My kids. My husband used same when we first met and I thought it was illegal and wrong. I started into it to forget. I have since forgiven. Everyone but my spouse. I was in major pain. Hated the pain. Couldn’t sleep for years. It helps me and I keep making excuses. I honestly don’t know how to quit.

I’ll pretend @Merlm is sending me a message. Thanks to you! Thanks to the rest of you. How do you do it?

4 Likes

Welcome back @SoberSteph. Take it one day at a time, love. Start going to meetings, take care of yourself with good nutrition, vitamins and water, and plenty of rest. You can do this…you’ve done it before. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. We all need it and you’re not alone.

3 Likes

Awhh thank u thats means alot to me . Keep on doing what u do , u too are always so positive. I take myself in to smile everytime i read u sharings. I do love that .u are also an inspiration . We all are .thank u for that :slight_smile: what are u up to to day

2 Likes

@sobersue, I haven’t seen you post in a while. You OK?

Thank you for your kind words , u an are inspiration to me.you all are. !! My 2 year marking was pretty good :slight_smile: i was at my home group,sponsor .later i met my fam and that was awesome. You doing good in life too i see and thats fantastic. Today im enjoy the sun here in Norway, free from work. Reading a book and this forum . Life is worth loving.wish u a great day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey there! Unfortunately my phone is getting so old and crappy sobertime forum rarely loads for me :frowning: I’d like to get back to using it more than Facebook. I’m proud to say I’m 5months and 18 days sober on maintenance and I still have my job and home and car. I’m learning how to accept where I am in life right now and learn to love myself and be ok alone. I hope everyone can look back on how long I’ve been trying just to put a few days together and realize that it will happen for you if you keep trying and praying

13 Likes

What happened to @Naturehippy? :confused: also @alpine_1975 how r u

8 Likes

@Ashe u hanging in there?

1 Like

@Steve92 I saw this and those are the only 2 people I thought of.

@alpine_1975 and @Naturehippy what the hell.

6 Likes

@alpine_1975 @Naturehippy we miss yall

4 Likes

That also goes for @Rikk and @JohnSee. I know you’re out there. We miss you. :disappointed:

6 Likes

@Bill_Phillips Where have you gone?? :worried:

3 Likes

I’m here guys… haven’t talked to Hippy in awhile. I’m not living sober right now, and that’s why I haven’t been on. I’m not out of control, but it is what it is.

4 Likes

Love ya, sweet girl!

It still nice to see your face around! Missed you!!

1 Like

You ok, @Fenix?

4 Likes

I miss @Chandler13 , I think a great teacher and a great person … where are you!!! :slight_smile:
Seriously, I think he’s a great man.

6 Likes