You are missed

@DreamY. How’s my Indian brother holding up??

1 Like

I don’t care if it’s only been 4 days. @DrunkNoMore should come home

1 Like

Has anyone heard from @Dreamy lately? Haven’t heard anything for the last two months at least, a bit worried he’s dropped off the radar, get in touch @Dreamy this community misses you

Guys. Dreamy was PM-ing women and making them uncomfortable. He is not with us for a reason.

4 Likes

Oh ok, didn’t know that, I never had that problem with him, shame really that he behaved that way

1 Like

That’s so sad! Him being a sex addict and not being able to control himself in a sober community. Makes me think what I could have potentially done, since its progressive.

2 Likes

Hey donnie. I havent checked on this In awhile. Been busy reprogramming myself. So far, it’s going. Sobriety is a.major challenge and hardship, but I’m standing strong. Thanks bro for checking on me

7 Likes

@AiJ Thinking of you, hope you’re doing ok!

1 Like

I am doing great. Good to hear from you.

1 Like

OK. I am back.

4 Likes

That makes me happy.

I’ll second this. Hope you’re Soda Streaming well, @AiJ !

1 Like

@Darthnerd haven’t seen ya post in a while! How are you holding up?

Hi @Mephistopheles.
I’m around. I’m working on a lot of things. I’ve been to a homeopathic doctor. My therapist is strong in my life. The cysts I have on both ovaries have thrown my hormones out of whack. My stomach problems have prompted a new diet. My inability to sleep is hopefully being tended to. And my depression and anxiety are being addressed. Shew. It’s a whole dang process. I have things beyond drinks. I’ve started doing more phone calls than messages because I’m a communicator. I looked into women of sobriety but it’s all online in my area and that won’t help me any.
Sending you love and hugs. Thank you for checking in. I’m working on all things.

2 Likes

Incredible how many things we discover that we should take care of, once getting a drink isn’t the most important thing to us. :joy:

3 Likes

Hey @Becsta and @AiJ, missing you both!

3 Likes

I haven’t seen you post or reply in a while @Insperation

Is everything okay?

1 Like

Started my new job and just started school. I am okay, just swamped.

8 Likes

:smiley: :wave:

1 Like

I hope the new job is going well and the kiddos started school without too much trouble! :heart:️ glad to hear you’re doing okay!