You are missed

Great to see you back @BondJaneBond!

@Longhorn drop us a line would ya

1 Like

Omgomgomg, @BondJaneBond!!! :hugs: :heart:

Hi. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Missed you, too! And thank you. She’s doin’ quite well.

2 Likes

@CaptAZ hey there!!! Hi everyone!! Life is great made 500 days sober tomorrow. Sobriety is just awesome!

8 Likes

Hot damn! Full steam ahead over there!

Keep on working your sobriety dude, you’re proving that any of us crazies can do it.

3 Likes

Ah, you make such a lovely home.

You betcha! Step mom’s stuffing was spot on. Got their lights all set up. Did a helicopter tour of the city at night (first helicopter ride evar). And had some pretty amazing conversations with sober-dad this year.

Happy holidays, lady!

5 Likes

@Longhorn! Damn fine day on this thread. Good on ya, scratching at five-hundo! :relaxed:

1 Like

Doing great! No complaints here. I’ll hit 6 months next weekend :slight_smile:

How have you been?! Glad you took a break when you needed it, but so happy to see you back! You are an asset to this community, your positivity and advice has been missed.

Wow, thank you! All that stuff is going great. My relationship w/ my Dad is the best it has ever been. We’ve built a solid foundation of mutual respect.

The house is coming along, my girlfriend is the best partner I could ask for in all this. Actually put up the xmas lights today/got the tree/decorated for our first christmas here!

4 Likes

@Behemoth Hey twin what’s up? If you fucked up don’t be embarrassed just come back and if you haven’t well talk to us!:blush:

1 Like

Alright. Where ya at, @siand? :v: :heart:

3 Likes

Oh, twin, if I fucked up youd be the first to know, lol. I’m sorry I’ve been MIA recently. I’ve had quite a bit of things to deal with and just plain needed to be selfish and quite :zipper_mouth_face:

My wife has the BRACCA gene and two years ago had a double mastectomy and reconstruction. Ever since there had been complications and she’s decided to get both implants removed and go without. I, while disappointed, told her it was her body and she should go for whatever she felt was necessary.

Then my son needed a bone scan for his IBD (inflammatory bowel disease). Then Thanksgiving, which I made it through, lol. Just needed some time away to collect. Stress kinda silences me if it gets overwhelming.

I’m lucky to have someone like you to check on me and it means more to me than you know. I was gonna come back on here over this weekend, but your message hurried it up by two days :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m so happy you didn’t drink and with these all these stressors as well! Prayers to your wife that’s difficult but she’ll feel so much better.

I’m watching you mister (that sounds creepy lol)

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll be sure to tell her. It was tough, I won’t lie. There were points that I just had to take a walk or workout and blast music to quite the voices saying to grab a beer. But, I made it :slight_smile:

And it’s not creepy, lol. It’s nice to know someone’s got my back who has my problem

3 Likes

Alone time is good just know sometimes we isolate without realizing were doing it. I left here and that’s when I got into trouble and drank. But I’m back annoying as ever!

2 Likes

Not annoying… Let’s go with sometimes obnoxious :wink:

1 Like

Heh, true story and this is me sober

Hope you are back for a spell. Need your sunshine here during these dreary winter days.

3 Likes

@Ballerchick22 i hope things are going better!

Hey I have dropped off the radar. Just been feeling really shit. Sober! But shit. Don’t feel like I have a huge amount to add at the moment.

Thank you for tagging me, that is actually a huge lift for me right now :heart:

I need to get back into morning meditation. Posting on here actually really helped me stick with it.

7 Likes