You are missed

@JonathanMcGrath how are you doing these days? Would love to hear from you.

5 Likes

Haven’t seen @Tonia checking in over the last few days. Hope everything is going well!

2 Likes

Hey, there is always next year. GO Habs GO…Golfing…Bahahahaha… Thank you so much for askin about my progress, I’m still sober at 183.22 days. I pop in on TS once a week. Busy with school, 4 weeks left in semester than Summer break. I do think of this group and am thankful for all the help. I have noticed that I’ve been thinking about drinkin the past 2 weeks and remember others going thru this around the 170 -200 day mark. One day at a time. Catch up soon
Be well,

8 Likes

He was on TS yesterday @ifs, here was his message at checking in sober:

A month and 25 days dry. Not sure how many days that is. Hello. Sorry I’ve not been here in a fair while. I hope y’all are well and the sun is shining on your heads. Been trying to avoid counting the days dry, clocks move slower when I watch them. Started attending a new group, it’s not addiction related but addiction is a HUGE factor in the group. It’s been a gnarly transition but has really helped go straight to the reason why I hide behind booze (and whatever else I can get my mits on).

I really do wish you all well and the flowers are blooming near you, seeing spring time flowers begin to bloom in parks and gardens is such an anti depressant I find. XXX

2 Likes

I’m well :hugs: just been busy bee @Mtrav0040

2 Likes

Glad to hear! Hadn’t seen the vibing buddha around and I figured that warranted a check-in. :v:

1 Like

Shout out to @Becsta, missing you and hoping you’re well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Yeah @Becsta! Where is you at girl!:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yoohoo… @MrCade - how are ya, pal? :bird:

5 Likes

Hey Champ!
I’m doing great.
Coming up on 6 months sober.
Just passed 1 month w/o nicotine.
Working ALL THE TIME but super grateful for everything I have.

What’s new with you?

17 Likes

Yay! Nice to hear from you and that you are doing so well. I passed 6 months - time to do it all again! Feeling way better in things now as the emotional rollercoaster of the last 6 months had started to even out. Here’s to us all keeping doing what we are doing! :bird::muscle::+1::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Yeah… I think I’ve kinda leveled out as well, emotionally. My mental state, on the other hand, is another story. There are days where I can barely form sentences. Quiting nicotine has sort of re-traumatized me. I sometimes feel like my senses are failing me and I’m drifting out of touch with reality. But other than that, everything’s awesome.

2 Likes

Looking good buddy!

@Forged where you been bud?

3 Likes

It’s been a couple weeks since I’ve talked with him but he was doing well. Got a lot of college stuff going on with his daughter.

5 Likes

Thanks Matey!

Are you doing well?

Yes thank you. All’s good with me.

1 Like

Calling the caddy daddy. I have proof the Earth is flat.

1 Like

Lies!!! Don’t try to bait him like that

1 Like

Poking around in Habitica. :sunglasses: What up, @JenLouiseLB?

1 Like