You are missed

What’s happened to @Becsta?
What’s happened to her hair!

3 Likes

Where you at @JonathanMcGrath?

2 Likes

Hey all, Got another letter from @Bill_Phillips - prison mail is pretty slow. He says “Tell everyone I said hi and that I miss them.”

I suggested before including self addressed stamped envelopes, however, it seems that sending envelopes or stamps results in letters being thrown away, so don’t do that - sorry! Regular letter and postcards are fine though.

11 Likes

Yeah they are a little touchy with personal mail like that. They figured out somehow to send drugs that way. I know my family had issues with mail being returned or just never delivered when I was in. I know California had a guideline or set of rules for specific answers so wherever he is probably would have the same thing.
Don’t know Bill but I hope he’s doing good inside, it’s really hard at times.
That’s really awesome of you to be a forward for him on this app! Really cool!

Where you at @Betterbee? :honeybee:

6 Likes

@Victorious,

Now it’s my turn to miss you.

Please come back. :sweat:

2 Likes

Thats because inmates here were getting suboxone mailed in being stuck under stamps here. We have a few prison guards in jail for smuggling suboxone in too…

1 Like

@Melrm
@lizak
@Darth_Tjader

1 Like

Hello again sir! How are ya these days?

Hey, it’s good to hear from you.
We used to be sober twins, but I fell off the wagon. I’m having a grand time getting started back again. That’s the truth.

Thanks for posting back.

Hope you’re doing well.

@happyfeet came across an old post of yours and haven’t seen you around. Hope you’re well.

@Volbeat hope you’re well too!

What matters is you’re still 6’ above ground and not 6’ under! Glad you’re back and going strong! What’s your new birthday?

1 Like

Haven’t shared my new sobriety date yet. I’ll pm it to you.

@MandiH is there a way to PM you?

1 Like

I just sent you one you can respond to :heart:

@Janny, haven’t seen much from you, hope things are ok.

3 Likes

You ok AmyBeth. Good to see you!:grinning:

1 Like

Another inquiry about @Becsta. I thought I saw you around a little last month? Positive waves are coming to you.

5 Likes

I think I remember her saying she’d be posting less and focusing on work.

@MissDuse where have you been? Its been almost a month and a half since you were last on.

3 Likes