You are missed

300 days of getting better at getting better!

2 Likes

As long as it’s not Burpees.

Great to hear!! Super congrats!!

1 Like

Hey Jennifer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dancer:t2: I missed you!!! I am still riding that train :grin:. Aw sorry to hear you’re struggling - I’ve had some almighty battles on the way. What do you think was going on for you? For me, being on here and reading and checking in daily has helped keep me on track and also playing the tape through - I just couldn’t face going back to that life and I know that’s where it would take me. Lots of rewards for progress :rofl: - I think it’s cost me more staying sober!!! :joy: xx

3 Likes

Still sober and happy. Thanks for checking in!

12 Likes

Can I ask what “the tape” is? Tar

“playing the tape through” is a favourite tool for dealing with cravings.
Play it through to the inevitable conclusion of picking up the first one.
How you would feel, what would happen.

3 Likes

Oh yeah cool that makes sense, I thought you all had a tape I didn’t know about. Good to know thanks.

Hey baby. Heeeey

1 Like

FORGED! Great to hear from you!

2 Likes

Whoop whoop! Heck yes, @SweetTea. And so glad to see ya! :heart: :muscle:

2 Likes

AND @Forged! :wave: A landmark day all around. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@TeejLazer

Hey buddy hope you’re trucking along. Check in when you can, huh? Hope the big move is going well, bub. Figured you’re tied up in that, I know there’s a lot to it :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Willow we didn’t always get along but when you were checking in we at least knew you were still trying

2 Likes

Hey @Hopeful1 just wondering how you’re doing :blush:

2 Likes

Just wondering what you’re up to Ady @Addictive and hoping you’re taking care of yourself.

2 Likes

Hey…sorry for late reply…ive been up and down. Its a new day…

2 Likes

Welcome back @Bob123, grab it by the balls.

1 Like

Hi @Jim78 check in sometime soon…be good to know how you are…

2 Likes

@keiti
Thank you for checking on me!!!
I am doing well, but I’ve been crushed at work and had a lot of other activities going on. All of my free time has been occupied outside of sleep. I am starting a string of travel for some upcoming projects so I don’t see an end in the near future.
Hopefully everything is going well for you?

5 Likes