You are missed

Thanks! I stopped coming here because I felt irrelevant/invisible here too. Girl I have some issues lol. Hopefully therapy will help.

3 Likes

I remember last time you were on here you were struggling to get access to some support services, have any of those come through?
(You are not irrelevant/invisible on here, I’ve missed you :wink: I feel like sometimes I get lost in the crowd on here but I figure if I end up helping just one person, then that is awesome. It"s also alot like when you go to AA meetings - there’s alot of personalities, experiences and advice given. I give, and take on board what is relevant and helpful, and often come across alot of useful ‘food for thought’ ah-hah moments just by reading through the threads).

4 Likes

I sure do miss your arrogant sarcasm. Seems like brow-beating addicts online is working pretty good for you, keep up with that, man. That superiority complex looks good on you.

9 Likes

I hope things keep looking up for you girl, do what you’ve gotta do for you and stay strong! :heart:

2 Likes

I actually meant it but okay. If it’s working for you keep working it.

I totally understand this feeling. I’ve been there before. But really, I only get that feeling when we go through all the relapse posts. Hearing people make excuses for why they drank makes me start thinking of my own excuses for why I might want to drink too. It’s hard when you’re a person who romanticizes alcohol, like I am.

7 Likes

This is why we need you lol.

5 Likes

The Capt’z got a point @L3AH.

3 Likes

Still would love to hear from @Chandler13 your threads and comments are some of my favorites

1 Like

Thanks Cap. Doing well. 5+ years now. I still miss my son, but, strangely enough, the greatest loss becomes survivable. Scar tissue I guess. Loving the icon.
Best,
Chandler

7 Likes

You’ll always miss him, I never knew him but he touched me as well, through you. You do him proud man. Thank you for checking in friend.

1 Like

Oh man I’m so glad you stopped by!! Just like @CaptAZ you posts and comments were my favorite when I just started on here and still go back and read some of them.
I had mentioned you to another member on here not too long ago.

Glad to hear your still truckin along!!

1 Like

Saw this on Instagram.

9 Likes

He is everything or He is nothing

@Andrew3 I miss your daily check in, everything ok?

I second that @Andrew3…hope all is well

1 Like

@Ninjakitty

1 Like

…thank you…I’ve missed yall too

2 Likes

Hope all is ok @Twowaymirror haven’t seen you on here for a few days…

6 Likes

@Longhorn, not giving up my friend.

8 Likes