You are missed

Okay @naturehippy77…it’s been a while since I last posted that you are missed. Where are you? Please let us know that you are okay.

2 Likes

Same here!

I am 18 months as well! It’s a good place to be. :blue_heart:Congrats.

1 Like

@ShamedPuppet come on back, I am missing your daily posts on your thread!

4 Likes

@jasharlem I realized today I haven’t seen you around in a while. Let us know how you’re doing! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Clay91, how you doing brother?

2 Likes

@Templar13. Haven’t seen you post in a good while, hope you are cruising along.

2 Likes

Hey guys i know i havent posted ive been super busy with my new job but still going to meetings

7 Likes

18 Likes

Fantastic, man! Glad to hear from you and that things are going well. Keep at it

2 Likes

Thank you and hope all is well with you too

2 Likes

@Andrew3 hope all is well, check in and say hello!

2 Likes

@Damian how are you doing these days, mate?

1 Like

Great :slight_smile: workong fulltime again, and snowboarding to keep my mind clear. been busy which is good, alot of life changes. Paid off a bar card yesterday 320 dollars worth and next is paying off debts i owe which are under 1,000 thankfully. Still going strong, and still just trying as always in finding the next big thing/ job. Been on CBD which helps too. Still Gucci :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome, man! Keep it up :slight_smile:

Aloha my friend! Yes! I’ve been celebrating my approaching year sober on the mainland with my parents, “Hooponopono-ing” the journey.

Feels good to be home.

Thank you for thinking of me!!! It’s been a rough year getting here, but worth every tear!
Aloha and cheers! (The kind with the pom poms)

10 Likes

@Deadman @Bayern315 @happyfeet Haven’t noticed any activity from you guys in a while, thinking of you all and hope all is well!

7 Likes

Hi. Thank you for thinking of us. I’ve slowed my Social Media, 8 weeks of school left for this year, then Summer break, so just studying, one mid term left. Kickin Ass on Sober day 148 I believe. All good… Thank you again for the mention. Be well.

13 Likes

I miss seeing @PatrickF! How are you? What are you up to?

3 Likes

So glad to hear from you. Pop in more often please. :heartpulse:

1 Like