You are missed

@beyondmythoughts

You are missed :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

Hey boo :heart_eyes: thanks for thinking of me. I’m doing amazing. Life is good.

8 Likes

Thoreau has been one of my favorite writers & thinkers, since I was a kid, and some of my most cherished memories are riding my bike 10 miles to Walden Pond, spending the day swimming or fishing, all by myself. Didn’t realize it at the time, but this was one of my first forays into exploring the freedom of solitude, where I became comfortable being alone. Not that I was heading off into the wilderness ala Christopher Mccandless, but for a 10 year old it was a great exercise in Independence.

6 Likes

Excellent book, isn’t it? I also loved your body code book and muscle testing. Excellent excellent healing tools! I still can’t quite get the hang of muscle testing but I haven’t given up yet.

1 Like

@Spartan_Chris where you been?

7 Likes

@Templar13 haven’t seen you as much lately, hope things are well :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I am well 9 months sober and still going haha thanks I’ve been busy with meetings and work

28 Likes

Is that a smile Eddie? Looking great man!:star_struck:

2 Likes

Yes that is a smile my lil one got me to smile haha

4 Likes

Ha, yeah they can do that can’t they? :grinning:

2 Likes

I 2nd that: @Spartan_Chris how about rogering up brother.

4 Likes

Was just curious if anyone has heard from @BobIsGone?

4 Likes

@Allicat388, I miss your face! What up, yo?

6 Likes

Does anyone know the @name of that Dutch guy who went for a holiday in Italy? :hugs: I would like to tag him because I haven’t seen him around for a while.

And here some others I want to shout out :wink: How are you doing? Haven’t seen you around for long. Hope you are fine and if you don’t, come back! Take a fresh start!!
@anon60484762
@happyfeet
@Bob123
@Piro
@yoshy

:heart:🙋

3 Likes

Are you thinking of @Barry_Barrus?

2 Likes

Yes! That’s him thank you! And he’s tagged now so I hope he showes his face up here! :+1:

2 Likes

Im doing good, still sober, just didnt have the app on my phone for a while.

8 Likes

@Rayn. My first friend on here…get yo’ butt back here…i got a story for ya.

3 Likes

Hi @Pleausy good to hear you are ok… there are lots of good new people on TS but always nice to hear from old friends :grin:

@hopeandfaith. Where is my twin?

1 Like