You are missed

Ahhh okay. He is Czech. :slight_smile: I was just curious because every 3rd man in Prague is called Petr :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re like a German Shepherd😊

1 Like

I see her posts on Instagram and Facebook. She is engaged, i believe. Seems like her doggos are still the center of her world. Says she’s just very busy.

1 Like

@pinkandblue You were the first person I talked to on the forum, and I wanted to check up on you and see how you are doing. Know that you are missed and that we are here if you every need anything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Melsober I haven’t heard from you in a while, and I miss hearing from you. Know that if you ever need anything, we are here for you! I hope that everything in your life has improved, as well, and I will continue to pray for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@iwillwin I haven’t heard from you in a while, and wanted to reach out and say hello! If you ever need anything from us, know we are all here and willing to help where we can. Come by and say hello again, soon, alright? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Deadman, té où osti? (Quebec slang will never be properly translated). You good? Seems I haven’t seen you around, or have I? Maybe in spirit evertime my team makes me have a nervous breakdown because they will maybe not make the playoffs.

5 Likes

Thinking of you @PatrickF and hope you are well!

4 Likes

I love @PatrickF :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You know those people who just creep into your heart? There are quite a few of them on here, you included. Patrick, though…something about that guy!

4 Likes

@Gabe.G - where you at? Thought of you today. Hope all well.

9 Likes

And @Becsta, haven’t heard from ya in a while. Hope all is well!

9 Likes

UPDATE: I just returned home to a letter from @Bill_Phillips. He says: “I’m in minimum security, so we have a lot of time to workout, go to the library, go to church services and AA meetings as well as play games and watch TV.” He asks that I “please let everyone know that I am doing alright and that I miss them all very much.”

Address for anyone who wants to write:
William Philips
SBI: 00848229
PO Box 500
Georgetown, DE 19947
(you might want to include a stamped self-addressed envelope for a response)

23 Likes

Miss @Gabe.G
Hope you are well, pal.

5 Likes

I have been awesome!! Thanks for asking. How are you doing?? Haven’t been on here in awhile

2 Likes

I’ve been great! Still moving forward everyday, still on that 5 year plan. Slow and steady! Always gotta make sure my fellow yinzers are staying strong and representing.

1 Like

That’s awesome. Hell yea I got 565 today :muscle: life is full . Got a sponsee that just got 6 months too!

6 Likes

Look at you man! Congrats on the days and the sponsee!

Still living in sober living or out on your own?

I always do wonder, what happened to those people that seem to stop showing up here. What do you think? Do they relapse or did they manage to life a sober life so “naturally” that they dont have to think and talk about being and staying sober anymore?

I bit of all of the above.

Some people also leave due to personality/community conflicts. They find other sources of support.

4 Likes

I live with one roommate who is in the program so kinda we hold each other Accountable