(0)(0)

3 Likes

Where are ya @Kris10af1…we all would like to hear from you!!!:heart:

8 Likes

@Outofash csunfurries

1 Like

@Rayn been to long friend

3 Likes

Theres a lot new. I know I’ve been MIA for a while but life goes on right. How is the babay?

Ohhhhh Shit you’re not pregnant anymore

2 Likes

Man she done been on adventures in the forests and stuff now. She’s like the Bear Grylls of sobriety

And make sure to bring engine up to operating temp before cooking dinner :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Imagine those thighs if all you did was floating squat pops though

2 Likes

Hey, just lurking, 12 week old puppy sounded great in theory, trying to work from home, look after the dog and do anything else isn’t as easy as I thought :grin:

4 Likes

Just wanted to check on Bill Phillips and then saw he got suspended? What the heck happened? :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Similar to his pre prison episode here.

1 Like

@EarnIt. How ya been?

5 Likes

I must have missed some of that then.
That’s sad. I’ll miss him.
Edit: First I didn’t want to write this but heck…I have to. There have been others here who didn’t always behave right too. They’ve been arrogant, got flagged multiple times but they’re still here. They got a second chance. Some get that way when in fact they need help the most.
Gotta think about that and will take a break. This pissed me off months ago and it does again now.

1 Like

I believe they got deleted. To be honest he was being a massive a-hole.

1 Like

There was a lot that happened behind the scenes that most people on here were not aware of. It is a sad situation.

As I have said previously, if being an asshole got you suspended, we would
be missing quite a few more members at times.

15 Likes

It well definitely get better. Since you’re working from home, us the time at home with the dog to properly socialize it. It made all the difference in the world to the behavior of my dog.

@Stargalzz.

It’s been too long since we’ve heard from you. How are you?

4 Likes

@hopeandfaith just wondering how my twin is

4 Likes

@MissDuse missing your positive forward action posts

4 Likes