You Know You're Getting Old When

Teenagers are arresting people.

12 Likes

So funny. I literally notice cops in the city now right out of highschool, and think to myself, I got kids older than you. Please get a grown up to reprimand me and right me this ticket :grin:

7 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Too funny, but so true!

2 Likes

When the local shopping mall, which was the choicest place to hangout on Saturdays when you were young, is now pretty much half vacant with boarded up empty shops.

4 Likes

When songs like “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” are now played as muzak in grocery stores.

1 Like

Ha,ha…I had one of those CD wallets with zebra print on it…along with fake leopard print car seat covers and fuzzy dice. I thought I was all that and a bag of chips. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sick :metal: Who didn’t have fuzzy dice at some point, right? I had a matching fuzzy steering wheel cover :laughing:

5 Likes

When your babies are having babies…

5 Likes

I still have the fuzzy dice!

4 Likes

I seen a guy in Philly wearing a leather 8 ball jacket yesterday. I don’t know why, it just made me feel old
David_Puddy_wearing_eight-ball_jacket
I laughed but he was walking proud. He was rocking that shit. :rofl:

7 Likes

16 Likes

…and the wall-mounted pencil sharpeners.

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: me too! Love it!:heart:

4 Likes

Being given the classroom job of taking the chalkboard erasers outside after school to bang the dust from them.:wink:

11 Likes

MySpace old
1703653221565_294109103509522

10 Likes

Uff. I still have one. Remember Limewire? :laughing:

5 Likes

Oh yeah :cd: It kicked ass after Napster died.

3 Likes

Not so much a ’ You know your getting old’ but a good thread to put this… There is a fellow at my local meeting who is over 30 years sober and he did a share the other week, He said " I’m at a point in my life where my sobriety counter no longer tells me how many days I’ve been sober instead it has become a countdown telling me how long I’ve got left to live" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Priceless! :+1:

3 Likes

I started feeling old when I noticed that football players didn’t look like adults anymore, but now the coaches don’t look old and it’s even worse

9 Likes