You Know You're Getting Old When

When you realise you’re the last generation that was born in the 20th century :astonished:

6 Likes

And you hope they won’t play church hymns when you’re in a senior house but 90s dance music and rock :face_with_peeking_eye::crazy_face::grin:

6 Likes

When you realise you were born 20 years after WW2 which is like 2003 is to 2023 :exploding_head:

6 Likes

When my multivitamins are called senior vitamins :thinking:

7 Likes

Its a great time to be Silver! :grin:

2 Likes

That I do not mind at all :grinning: I embrace my grey with grace…but to be called old ore senior? That’s another story :blush:

2 Likes

When one of your kids sarcastically says, “Yeah okay boomer”, and they all laugh at you cause you apparently made an uncool old person comment.
The bigger problem is I can’t even remember what I said, or what the conversation was even about :rofl:
That’s when you know you’re getting old

14 Likes

When the music you listend to a “few years ago” is now on the classic rock station. :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

When I heard Bon Jovi’s Living on a prayer come on my classic rock Pandora station, I definitely felt some kinda way. :rofl:

5 Likes

And not the good kinda way :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Doing “that stretch” when getting up in the morning plus the noises, then waddle to the bathroom like you just had a battle :joy:
When you have one good knee and one bad knee.
When your eyesight decreases :face_holding_back_tears:

14 Likes

Or worse yet: “Whip It” by Devo!

3 Likes

Or one bad knee and one worse knee…

10 Likes

I feel this one in my bones :joy: My lower back hurts every damn morning. I swear up and down we need a new bed but my SO doesn’t agree :unamused:

6 Likes

You and @Sabrina80 are making me feel a lot better! Either you guys feel as old as I am, or I feel as young as you are!

6 Likes

Same! Doesn’t matter what bed I have or what mattress I use, my lower back hates me. When I move often enough and do my training all is good (mostly).

4 Likes

When it’s Friday night and you’re in bed by 9. Good night guys! :sleeping::yawning_face:

10 Likes

A few things

Gas being less than a dollar a gallon, the national average rose over a dollar in 2001, and we all bitched about it, being so expensive, I’d kill for dollar a gallon gas now

Carrying one of those trapper keeper CD cases in your car, having a CD player was a premium option, basic was AM/FM radio, now everything has a AM/FM radio with Bluetooth or auxiliary

When I was loaning out a tool at work and one of the apprentices saw a pair of Vernier Callpers in my toolbox and asked verbatim, What the fuck is that? Gave him a quick lesson on how to read a vernier scale and he said, you have tools that are older than me, he’s 19.

For the guys who got ear and nose hair, I’m hoping it misses me. Cause I’m like look I can’t grow a heads to save my life, I look like a dog with mange after about a month or so, but I got plenty of hair up
Top, so If genetics can fuck me on the Viking worthy beard hopefully it can bless me with no hair in unwanted locations

6 Likes

When every time you get up from the couch, you make a oomph noise.

9 Likes

The trapper keeper is under my bed, but I still got one of these in my car :rofl:

6 Likes