You Know You're Getting Old When

Everything is GUMMIES now. Haha

4 Likes

When you know how to use a choke to start a car.

9 Likes

When you remember the first Air Jordans relaease

5 Likes

When you were the tv remote control

19 Likes

If you were around when “Pong” was the first home game system.
images

15 Likes

If you have to google the definition of the word dope when you see it used in a new slang way.

7 Likes

Same with “sick”.

3 Likes

Yes, I was thinking there were some others that I see and that ‘sick’ is one of them.

3 Likes

When your body predicts rain more accurately than weather forecasts

10 Likes

When you refer to a movie from the early 2000’s as new, and your kids points out that it’s old cause early 2000’s was 20 + years ago.

13 Likes

On that note when you wake up and just know what time it is.

5 Likes

When you wake up sore for no good reason. You had one job - sleep comfortably - and you stuffed that up.

4 Likes

When you refer to Urban Dictionary to understand what young people say to you

9 Likes

When your grown daughter send you a TikTok of something called “Granola Girl” claims that’s you,but you don’t have TikTok so you have to go through at least three articles on Google to find it what it actually means.

Only to realize that you’re to old and now probably something that’s called “crunchy” instead.

10 Likes

Or when you sneeze your glasses of and strain something when you need to pick them up :laughing:

10 Likes

When squatting sounds like Rice Bubbles - Snap Crackle Pop! If you remember those adds you are probably old.

9 Likes

That’s interesting. They’re called Rice Krispies here in the States.

6 Likes

Here in Australia.

10 Likes

@50ber @WilliamBloke

Really cool to get such an education on TS

I find communication with the international community fascinating!

Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

I know Im old when it takes nearly a week to recover after lifting a couple cinder blocks and moving them with a hand truck, cheesh!

6 Likes