You Know You're Getting Old When

It’s not the same anymore. Now it’s like:

“OH YEAH???”… :triumph:

(blip)

8 Likes

The day has come…… I just bought my first container of a fiber supplement… I have been doing the fiber one snack bars but they aren’t doing the trick so metamucil it is

13 Likes

I had a dream the other night that I woke up and it was 1995 and I was trying to convince my husband that we were in some kind of time warp and I told him it was 2024. I told him that I was his wife and we had 4 kids, 2 are grown and older than us right now. He didn’t believe me and started to walk away and I said I can prove it so I said where to you think you got this truck. He said thats badass, this is mine? I showed him his registration card and he thought I was a witch. I said yes you have all kinds of cool shit, a home, a boat, a tractor etc. I said how do you think you got all that at 19 lol. He still didn’t believe me so I showed him pictures of us on my phone. Then he thought I was an alien. I think he was a little afraid of me but he said if thats my truck get in and lets go have some fun. I got in and he tried to make a move on me but even though I was in my 17-18 year old body just like back then my mind couldn’t get past he was younger than our oldest son so I had to put on the brakes. I woke up feeling thankful we were old… Just thought I’d share this with someone… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Wow, that’s a doozy of a dream there! :open_mouth:

Periodically I have dreams that I’m back in high school again…not as a teenager, though, but as the middle-aged guy I am now…and I’m sitting in a classroom along with the other kids.

4 Likes

Yes it sure was :laughing: I do that too then Ii think to myself I have an education what the heck am I doing here again lol

4 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :joy: I love it! No not always but this one was very odd. It was like someone or something took my body and replaced it with my younger self but left my old brain intact and I didn’t know how to put me back together or if I’d still get married and have my family if I made the wrong move because there was also a really pretty brunette trying to get his attention. I think he just went with me for the truck LOL :laughing:

8 Likes

15 Likes

When you stop chasing after every newest fashion trend and wear whatever the f you like, is comfortable and looks good on you.

12 Likes

Or you just unfollow someone on social media. That seems to be insulting enough haha

3 Likes

When your boss was born AFTER you graduated from college.

17 Likes

You know you LOOK old when people are not saying “really?! I wouldn’t say” anymore when you say how old are you.

Today I had to tell my birthdate to two different persons and not even one reacted like this! Outrageous!!! :wink:

13 Likes

I get Senior disounts at the movie theatre now, without even asking. Got some mixed feelings about that one. :thinking:

14 Likes

I felt old when i got carded for a lottery ticket

The kid said he wanted me to feel good by asking for my ID even though he knew i was old enough

Dammit

9 Likes

I would have given the punk a paper cut with the lottery ticket

8 Likes

This was on the meme thread but asking my 17 and 15yo nieces how many of these they have done made me feel old

16 Likes

I have a book map in my truck. My son said why don’t you use your gps on your phone dad

Then his phone died
Ha ha

8 Likes

I still have an atlas in my car for long trips just in case. Plus its fun to find where youre at lol

7 Likes

I got a 2. No AOL and no Myspace.
I’m glad that I grew up in a time to get to experience all the other things.

10 Likes

I got 2. No aol. And we didnt own an encyclopedia. We would go to the library to use theirs

7 Likes

Ha,ha…there’s only ONE item on this list that I HAVEN’T done: own a MySpace account. Heck, I didn’t even own a home computer until 2002!

8 Likes