You Know You're Getting Old When

When two young colleagues show up, one in a Nirvana and the other in a Che Guevara T-shirt. And both have no idea what and who those were. Just funny tees.

19 Likes

My brother who is 7 years younger than me bought a used skateboard from a second hand store when we where kids in the 90’s.

He came home, and was a little upset about the fact that it was a good skateboard but it had “an old man” printed on it. That old man was Kurt Cobain. :joy:

13 Likes

You know you’re getting old when…

You start to say “Oooooof” when you’re getting up out of your chair.

Or is that just me?

12 Likes

Getting up, sitting down, merely thinking of a chair.

11 Likes

I am so old, i stubbed my toe, in bed, on my blanket

11 Likes

For a short time, my regular GP was moved to a different Health Centre and I was sent a letter that there’d be another doctor taking over for a while. The one time I made an appointment in that period, I walked into the office and there was an actual KID sitting there. He was obviously the new doctor, but all the time I was there my brain was like “What is he, fifteen?? Can we say Dougie Howser??” I don’t know, I felt olddddd. And he really looked like a teenager, poor man. Fun times.

11 Likes

You can operate a rotary phone. Had powdered milk delivered. Your Dad had a collection of 8-tracks (with a carrying case of course). You’ve watched SuperChannel.

8 Likes

When AARP starts sending you literature. Or you go to the movies and they automatically give you a senior ticket.

8 Likes

Yep…both of those I get now.

4 Likes

I might have cried a little

7 Likes

My neighbors kid had his headphones on, i asked what he was listening to, he said oldies.
I thought cool. Turns out He was listening to Brittany Spears

Hhmm

12 Likes

Justin Timberlake gets pulled over for OWI and arresting officer doesnt know who he is :sob:

17 Likes

:joy::joy: I saw that!

4 Likes

21 Likes

Ha! Done that plenty of times!

3 Likes

When all the streaming services are playing adds now unless you upgrade…and it doesnt bother you you because its just like the good old days when there were commercials

14 Likes

I know, right? All these bloody ‘boosts’ you need to upgrade to get rid of ads. Sometimes I think I’m watching YouTube, but it’s not. I too am using it as nostalgia and a toilet break.

7 Likes

Hahaha…the toilet break…then the sprint back to the TV so you dont miss anything!

12 Likes

You know you’re getting old when you went out for a walk on Monday evening and got heat stroke and now also have tonsillitis :sweat_smile::face_vomiting::v:t2:

9 Likes

This just happened…and it reminded me of my age. “When did you get out of the navy?” “Holy shit that was the year I was born”.

Punk is lucky he didnt get punched.

10 Likes