You Know You're Getting Old When

7 Likes

Of it helps I’ve got a 14 y/o boy,who probably was an old grumpy man in his past life, that they just forgot to reset.

He usually mumbles something about “annoying teens,they should to something meaningful instead of walking around like that, this is what internet does to the youth of today” :laughing:

6 Likes

4 Likes

You know you’re getting old when you have this conversation
Cute girl “hay i think you look really cool can I get your number”
Me “I’ll give you my number if you can tell me what a VCR is”
Cute girl “ummmm I’ve never heard of them what type of music do they make”
Me “ummmmm ok cool I can’t give you my number I’m sorry”

9 Likes

If you grew up watching this:

Schoolhouse_Rock!

8 Likes

When you are sad that Cartoon Networks homepage is shutting down, and your kids goes. Homepage? Why didn’t they just have an app?

6 Likes

7 Likes

You know you’re getting old when you see just as bad with your glasses as without, and realize that it’s time to change to stronger once.

You know you’re getting old when your kid looks at you in the clothing store light saying: Ma I think you’re getting more and more wrinkles, it looks good, maybe you should learn how to knit. :laughing:

10 Likes

When @Mindofsobermike posts a picture of his new motorized unicycle and my first thought is “i would break a hip”…and my hip instantly hits me with a pain.

15 Likes

Lmfao. Honestly i said the same when i baught it, i have a bad knee and im definitely not in my prime. Im hoping i can just have some small fun on it without hurting myself to bad.

6 Likes

You know you’re getting old when you realize that one of your favorite futuristic tv-series as a kid Defenders of the Earth has a plot that was supposed to be in 2015.

8 Likes

Ha! I remember an episode of Twilight Zone that was supposed to be set in 1984: people dressed in silver space suits driving these flying cars around.

It didn’t happen.

8 Likes

At least Sailor Moon has Crystal Tokyo and the Silver Millenium to be (It’s supposed to be in the 30th century)

Guess You know you’re old when you know who Sailor Moon is :laughing:

7 Likes

You take a nap and the pillow is creased and you carry a crease on your skin for hours after because collagen is a young woman’s game.

P.s.thanks babe for not pointing it out before i went into public

12 Likes

Tylenol becomes a thing on your shopping list.

You make strange noises when you get up from sitting.

You prefer a home cooked meal instead of fast food.

You can’t drink coffee at night time or you will have insomnia from going to the bathroom 500 times.

You’d rather save your money then spend it.

15 Likes

You peg your pants :jeans: to keep the yellow jackets :honeybee: from getting you :laughing:

4 Likes

When you can remember a time when the only kind of pills you had to take were something like this…

41jdZDh0dWL.AC

8 Likes

Guilty on all charges! :grin:

2 Likes

After a tough day at work, I go home and unload. As I tell the story of the crap that went on, and my response to it…i end the story by holding my arms up infront of me in the form of an X and say, “that’s right, i went all gen-x on thier young butts…”

7 Likes

When you go to a vintage street market (We had one in our village today) and you’re able to say “Oh look, I had one of those when I was a kid”

9 Likes