You Know You're Getting Old When

Ya…i dont go to places like that any more…i was legit depressed the last time I went.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Isn’t that sad? This makes me sad :pensive: And I feel older than I actually am then :older_adult:

2 Likes

When the emergency contacts in your phone are no longer your parents, and instead you are the emergency contact in their phones.

8 Likes

When you sign up for a race and they put you in “women - seniors” category. Wtf, so now I am a senior?!

7 Likes

When you go to the gym to update your payment, and the young kid assumes, “Are you here to get your free silver sneakers membership”

The kid almost learned first hand the words of Toby Keith, “i aint as good as I once was, but I am good once as I ever was”

5 Likes

You finally decide to stop plucking out the whites.

6 Likes

You are getting old when you have a massage and your jodeling entertains the cabins right and left. Oh boy, a few days working hard and ouch ouch ouch my muscles are tense like concrete. I’m getting fucking old :joy:

7 Likes

This was funny so I thought would repost here. You know you are getting old when…

8 Likes

Saturday morning cartoons, 5 channels of TV ( which you had to get up and change) and good d TV guide!

6 Likes

Yes, and those enormous antennas on the roof.

9 Likes

Your favorite part of lunch…motrin

6 Likes

You go to sit down and a little squeak comes out of your mouth. Loud enough for those closest could hear. Face it I am a bit stiff early in the morning.

6 Likes

I don’t really sqeak, it’s more of a deeper sort of “OOOF!!”.

5 Likes

7 Likes

When you go for your shingles jab for over seventies and sitting with all these old uns lol .

9 Likes

I found one single white hair in my facial hair

7 Likes

Yep bummer… I have had white ones for a few years. Shave almost every day and I am a old girl.

4 Likes

I think I passed that station about 20 years ago :older_man:

3 Likes

You get excited over Toogoodtogo boxes! £100 worth of food for £12! That’s my monthly shop done.

7 Likes