You Know You're Getting Old When

When the '90s was only like 5 years ago… right?

18 Likes

My kiddo said “can we listen to your cool vintage channel ?” (Referring to Lithium on Sirius) … VINTAGE??

7 Likes

You know you’re getting older when your childhood toys are now considered collectibles and antiques.

12 Likes

When you roll over in bed to turn off your alarm, but your body wasn’t ready to move, so one wrong twist causes you to have a stiff neck for the next week

9 Likes

When a co-worker says “someday when I’m really old, like 50” and you grasp your heart in an old timey faint.
Whipper snappers. :sunglasses::older_woman:t3:
When the word that comes to mind when describing this is umbrage.
Am I one hundred years old?

8 Likes

When you can remember smoking on a airplane and you were legally old enough to do it.

And… when common decency was common.

13 Likes

You start to sound like your mother :speak_no_evil:

15 Likes

When you tell your son that you passed your driving test in 1970

12 Likes

When you realise it’s been 20 years since you graduated from high school

12 Likes

When you now get “carded” for ENTIRELY different reasons.

3 Likes

When the police officers look really young you know your getting old.

9 Likes

Taking orders from supervisors who could be your kid.

8 Likes

When younger people start letting you go by first.
Getting the senior discount.
When young people with babies don’t look older than 16!:joy:

6 Likes

Also when they are no longer around.:woozy_face:

3 Likes

Not old! :smiling_face: It’s a sign of being either smart or domesticated :saluting_face: It’s a fine line in the sand though lol

3 Likes

When you can’t remember what happened in a certain year in your life but have a vague idea of the decade that it might have happened in.

For example, my grandma told me stories of her life but couldn’t give a date. So I started asking what decade it was when this and that happened :smile: She lived to see 86 years.

4 Likes

When you get a stiff neck from an open window…during summer…without any significant amount of wind blowing though it.

When people stop calling you after 8 pm. :smile:

5 Likes

The music and fashion of your youth is now refered to as “retro”

8 Likes

My nephew, whose diaper I changed when I was in in my 20s, is a police officer now.
When you are tempted to say to people “I remember when I changed your diapers”. :rotating_light::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

13 Likes

Oh no he didn’t!! Lol

But you know, I kond of like the sound of “vintage”, its a cool word.

4 Likes