You Know You're Getting Old When

Exactly the same for me with my little cousin … well his not little anymore his a policeman and I used to change his too :joy:

I feel old when I look in the mirror and then take a selfie and think the camera isn’t showing me what I really look like :smile:

7 Likes

When you are going to the movies and wonder if 4:15 is to late of a start cause you will be home after dark

16 Likes

My classmates just had our 20 year reunion

8 Likes

When doctor says no need for pregnancy test.

13 Likes

When your doc tells you don’t worry about the slow growing prostate cancer, you’re gonna die from something else sooner than it becoming an issue!

9 Likes

Good lord I hope you’re joking!!

6 Likes

Nah, not yet (52 here). This is what a few of my guys “of advanced age” come back & tell me the urologist told them after I send them over.

11 Likes

After you tell your kids to do something, you finish with “I said!”

4 Likes

Or get out of a chair!

2 Likes

I read every single comment and laughed out loud. A few of my own.

-I refer to people in their twenties as “those young people”
-I always have tweezers with me for those aforementioned bristley hairs
-90% of my pants are elastic waist and I don’t apologize for that
-I hurt my finger scrolling back through “birth year” drop down lists
-You are actually eligible for senior discounts

I’m not getting old…I kind of AM old…

18 Likes

When you compliment your younger coworker for their cool band t-shirt, but they have no idea who that band even is. They just thought it looked cool :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Please tell us the band name? :pray:t3:

7 Likes

I feel old when i see the sign at the gas stations saying “we dont serve anyone alcohol whos birthday was before today’s date 2002” LIKE WTF?! LOL

8 Likes

Just saw a movie I watched in theatres pop up on TCM. :skull:

8 Likes

Scrolled to all your comments. It’s so funny :joy:

You’re getting old when you see applications forms and the year of birth showed 2001 and you think this person must be still in preschool

You’re getting old when your son turns 30 and you think, this can’t be … It was only yesterday when he was born and I sometimes still feel like in my 30s … At least my mind does :rofl:

12 Likes

I hear you on the 30 year old son. My oldest will be 30 in January. I’m still waiting for the manual to arrive.

8 Likes

When beige suddenly looks nice enough to wear and corduroy is cool again

9 Likes

Your eyebrows are longer than your hair

6 Likes

You always check where the toilets are when you go out for more than an hour

12 Likes

You’re not experiencing FOMO anymore because you know better.
Maybe also part of recovery.

10 Likes