You Know You're Getting Old When

:rofl: don’t worry @Mbwoman they are still waiting for themselve’s too :joy:

3 Likes

When you’re a woman fighting a losing battle against that one single freakishly long chin hair.

10 Likes

Felt. This.

5 Likes

Hey, it’s not as bad as hair coming out your nose and ears! :angry:

3 Likes

I actually think I won mine. I’ve plucked it out so many times I think it’s scared to grow back :rofl: Now for the one on my jawline I always forget about until it’s 1/2" long!

6 Likes

ONE??? I have a jungle on my chin which is due for laser elimination next year. Before they turn white. I can’t go a single day without plucking them :flushed::grimacing::rofl:
Fuck, the older I get the more I look like a mokey :scream:

8 Likes

Fuck, the older I get the more I look like a toad!

5 Likes

Same but seeing someone in a Che Guevara t-shirt and somehow thinking they might be revolutionaries.

5 Likes

Corduroy has never NOT been cool in my book, okay?! :rofl:

9 Likes

I remember that little “vit, vit, vit” noise they made as you walked.

4 Likes

I love it. I still love corduroy.

6 Likes

As a millennial seeing “Y2K” fashion in stores is making me feel like a walking mummy

7 Likes

When you no longer tweeze or wax chin hair instead just use disposable razer

4 Likes

21 Likes

However did we survive without Google? :thinking:
Oh, yeah, that’s right…we had books :books:.

12 Likes

When you find it funny that kids regard c-cassettes “vintage”. Didn’t we just stop using them?? :thinking:

6 Likes

Oh haha, yes. It was a fan shirt of a German HipHop Band from the 90ies called “Fünf Sterne Deluxe”. In an attempt to connect over a clever song quote I greeted him saying: Moin, Bumm Tschack. His face went completely blank :see_no_evil:.

7 Likes

When the only thing you drink from a shot glass now is Pepto Bismol.

12 Likes

You’re looking for the best fiber supplement and/or looking at the fiber content of your food :woman_facepalming:t3::rofl:

13 Likes

When you’re up at 5 to pack the car and leave by 7 because you want to avoid saturday’s christmas traffic jam on your 2,5 h drive home from vaccation as shopping centers open at 9 and get busy by 10 :blush: Home again before the madness starts :pray:

11 Likes