You Know You're Getting Old When

eeewwwww, I can’t stand the liquid. I use the chewable tablets

3 Likes

I’m too cookoo for coco puffs!

3 Likes

When you remember BOTH tv shows featuring Bob Denver.

4 Likes

It’s people my age who I grew up with becoming grandparents. Surreal! :joy::joy:

8 Likes

That’s not old. That is WISDOM that comes with experience! :smile:

2 Likes

When “just the other day” could be anywhere from one month to 30+ years ago

14 Likes

“Wait…you were already 37 when you had me Mam?!”

4 Likes

When you play in your baseball team’s fall classic intrasquad games and are so sore after that you hurt for over a week :joy: I played three days of baseball with the team I coach last month and I’ve never been more sore in my life.

7 Likes

When your 12 yr old calls you old

7 Likes

When you are getting invitation for yours niece’s 18th birthday party. Your sweet little niece, who was born when you were 20+ adult :face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

You remember when your nieces and nephews were born and you became an Uncle at 16, now they have kids and you’re now a Great Uncle.

10 Likes

When you joke with the lady at the till who just I.D.ed a youngster…"do you not want to see MY i.D.??":laughing:

Then she laughs with you…hang on… is it really THAT funny?! :thinking::laughing:

9 Likes

When you get home from work in the winter…do housework and make dinner and somehow your in pajamas by 630.

11 Likes

When your kids know the singers/stars/actors better than you do…

6 Likes

When you are cold and want to always shut windows.

4 Likes

or you are constantly hot with hot flushes and want to shower 10 times a day :rofl:
and still want the windows shut to protect your neck :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

And the draft on your back in bed when the duvet is loose :joy::joy:

3 Likes

When you would much rather stay at home and watch a pre-recorded concert of one of your favourite bands/singers than deal with the traffic and crowds and driving long distance to a large venue to see them…or paying exorbitant prices for tickets.

9 Likes

yeaaaa… that one hurts. I’ve had it happen too

2 Likes

:laughing: then you wish youd never bothered making the little joke in the first place :laughing:

2 Likes