You might be an alcoholic if

You bring beer to a 3-yr-old’s afternoon birthday party. And no one else is drinking but you drink your beer anyway.

8 Likes

Yep. I didn’t drink everyday but got a greed when I did a few times a week and foubd it hard to stop.
10 days sober. Less bloated feeling good today.
Good luck to you

3 Likes

I agree with the “someone could relate and realize they aren’t the biggest POS…” It does feel good to know that I’m not the only person on the planet that has made stupid decisions and I appreciate this feed. And while some of these are funny in a “that kind of stings because I did that…” kind of way, I’d still rather read them than have you all censor yourselves.

I understand the sentiment that you might cause someone to consider drinking but at some point it’s up to us to realize/decide “I’m using someone else as an excuse to relapse, I can always go back to the main page and just not read this.”

17 Likes

Reading all these and finding them so relatable reassures me that quitting drinking was the right thing to do. Life IS so much better without the misery of alcohol.

18 Likes

I can relate to almost all postings, woke up looked for the car on several occasions , face smashed up and not sure how it happen, for example fell of a table , someones fist and so on, lost phones, purses, clothing, Started to do coke so i could stay up to drink more, That lasted a good 10 year habit(beat that one tho) bottles stashed all over the house, to go cups full of vodka or mixed vodka drinks in plastic juice bottles, early morning day drinker . Drunk tank not sure how i got there.

7 Likes

You go to you’re serving job a little tipsy and accidentally serve a kid a Shirley temple!

3 Likes

Thanks Mr. Balls,I’m back after a while gone but haven’t done anything stupid in ALL that time!

1 Like

Got upset watching game of thrones when some characters were drunk and ran out of wine. I thought that sucks what will they do now…lol pathetic!

5 Likes

Everywhere you go…you bring some form of alcohol with you.

This is an awesome thread, I like the change of pace

3 Likes

The clerk at Circle K asks you if it isn’t a little early for a drink at 10 AM. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You bring your CamelBak to a kegger.

4 Likes

Your Camelback is stained purple from the wine

4 Likes

OMG, though not alcohol, the amount camelback liners I’ve had to replace because water no longer tasted like water :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

You are to sick to go with your kids to their gym class saturday morning.

3 Likes

Wake up and see a crashed up car that’s not yours in the driveway

1 Like

You wake up, look in the mirror and realize you’d cut your own hair last night.

7 Likes

You headbutt your way in through your own front door…

8 Likes

Probably the best answer.

2 Likes

Controversial you!

2 days here, craving but coping. But the bloating is going. :partying_face:

2 Likes