Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

No worries, we’ll keep it running. Do what you need to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As far as organizing goes, I’ll start this off:

At the very least, I can host this Saturday for 40 minutes (I don’t have a paid account or I’d just outright host the full thing). If someone can volunteer to pick up Tuesday, and if someone with a paid account wants to host this Saturday, that would be helpful!

You wouldn’t have to commit to hosting every week. We’ll get this week sorted, and then figure things out from there.

2 Likes

I wonder how much account is beyond basic… I might look into it…

3 Likes

Looks like CAD $20.00/month for Pro, there are more expensive plans beyond that.

2 Likes

I wonder if there is a way to split the account and related payment among multiple people.

I really hope to keep this going, as it’s been so nice to do. We were on for 2.5 hrs yesterday, absolutely flew by!

6 Likes

I like that idea.

Boy did it ever!

2 Likes

Great to know

1 Like

Here’s an interim proposition: I could subscribe to Zoom for the month of June, host all Saturday meetings, and find a way to let another person host the Tuesday meetings with my subscription. I can’t afford doing it indefinitely, but I can do it for a month, then we have until July to figure out a more long term solution.

I would like to sponsor the month of June. I cannot commit to hosting just yet as I’m not sure of family commitments. But if you want to host, I’ll be happy to sponsor the funds for a month. I’m fortunate to be working from home and saving gas money on commute so I’d like to contribute. I’ll work our details in our private chat & e-transfer you if you think that could be a solution for June :blush:

3 Likes

That sounds awesome! Then we would be all set for the month of June, just needing volunteers to host one or more of the Tuesdays if I can figure out how to set that up.

2 Likes

We could look into sharing maybe. I’ll keep you posted :blush:

2 Likes

TS has zoom meetings? I HAVE been away too long. :sweat_smile: Open to all members?

3 Likes

Yes!! Tuesday & Saturdays :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@ifs @Salty

With our buddy Salty sponsoring June, I’ll volunteer to cover the cost for July.

I can also host some of the meetings if needed. Seems like Saturdays are covered, I can do the Tuesdays depending on work. I can host tomorrow if there is an account to use! Dont think we have that lined up yet.

I’m really looking forward to it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I will sponsor August :grinning::ok_hand:

2 Likes

All right! I’ll get this organized. Will send PMs shortly regarding assistance offered, and post the general information below, including what’s happening with the meeting this Tuesday.

2 Likes

Brilliant :ok_hand:

1 Like

I cannot commit to attending weekly due to a busy work / home life schedule but like I say I’m willing to sponsor to keep it going

2 Likes

Im on board to host tmrw once set up :+1: 2PM EST

4 Likes

Okay, folks, it’s a go! We are on for this week, Tuesday and Saturday, at 18:00 UTC on both days.

That means:

• 11 AM Pacific Daylight Time
  • 1 PM Central Daylight Time
  • 2 PM Eastern Daylight Time
  • 7 PM British Summer Time
  • For other time zones, click here

Meeting link for tomorrow’s Tuesday meeting (generously hosted by @TMAC) to be posted later.

Many thanks to this month’s sponsor @Salty!

9 Likes