Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

Many thanks to YOU, my buddy, for getting this up off the ground! Not to mention in time for the regularly scheduled Tuesday meeting.

I am ready to frikkin’ ZOOM!

5 Likes

You are fantastic James!! Thank you for taking care of the details!! Much appreciated.

3 Likes

We’re about an hour and twenty from lift-off, folks.

That’s 2:00 PM eastern time US (same time as all previous meetings)

Topic: TS Zoom Meeting - Tuesday
Time: Jun 2, 2020 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

3 Likes

20 mins :slight_smile:

See ya

1 Like

Is it still possible to join?

1 Like

Sure, we’re still chatting at the moment, feel free :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, guys. I didn’t talk much but I always love to listen :hugs: I’m glad that you all are doing well and it’s always nice to see a new faces, too :wink:

6 Likes

Loved being able to listen in while bored at work today! So good to see/hear everyone. :hugs:

7 Likes

Great meeting guys! So nice to see you all. Sorry I had to leave at the very end (James thanks for taking the reigns). I swear my dog can tell time. Right at 4pm he comes and stares at me until food is dispensed and a walk is taken.

I wish that was my life! Run in the morning, sleep all day, up at 4pm, eat and walk. Then back to sleep!

8 Likes

was fun just listening to you guys, ill probably join saturday.

7 Likes

Hope to see you then, glad you joined!
Stay out of the freezer! :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you James for setting this up. It’s really nice talking to everyone. Hopefully, my work meetings will be lighter next week so I can stay around longer.

4 Likes

It was great seeing you too. I was worried you weren’t gonna show with everything you got going on. I think it’s good for you to keep doing these especially now. You got all of us to support you without leaving home.

3 Likes

Never too much IMO. You had me cracking up. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Meeting today, folks! I’ll post the link a bit later when I’m more awake, but it is happening today at the usual time! (5 hours and 20 minutes from now)

4 Likes

I’m not certain if I’ll be able to join yet

1 Like

I will be joining for a bit guys :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Two hours to go! Here’s the link for today (for all the Saturday meetings in June, in fact):

4 Likes

see ya’ll there! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know what’ll happen if my connection is spotty again today. If I disappear just give me a minute to get it back up again! It should be fine though.

2 Likes