Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

See you there!

1 Like

Whatā€™s the meeting ID? Iā€™m trying to get to it from my laptop rather than phone.

2 Likes

Meeting ID: 812 4774 3164
Password: 113235

3 Likes

Thanks for the meeting guys :sunglasses::ok_hand: good to see everybody

And @C_8 I said ā€œus English guys have got 10 times more charm than the Italiansā€ :grinning:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Great meeting folks, nice to see everyone as always :blush:

8 Likes

Good meeting, see yall tuesday

10 Likes

Great meeting! I was thinking about you all tonight, while I was picking up curbside at a restaurant, only giving 15% tip. Less than the normal 20% since I wasnā€™t being served at a table. lol

5 Likes

hahaha. yes ā€“ forgot to add that in earlier. tipping is more reserved with delivery and pickup! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hey all!

Looking forward to tomorrows meeting ā€“ same time as usual (2pm EST). Iā€™ll be hosting again and will put up the link at some point tomorrow prior to kick-off :sunglasses:

Have a great day!

7 Likes

I got over that first meeting nervousness right quick, huh? :joy:

4 Likes

I just found this thread and was curious how this works? Iā€™ve never been to a meeting, have always wanted to but social anxieties have prevented me. Maybe, not so in person is the way to go?

2 Likes

These arenā€™t official recovery/AA meetings. Sometimes we chat recovery, some fun/casual chatting. There are also threads on here showing various Zoom meetings specific to recovery :blush:

2 Likes

Here is an online meeting thread:

1 Like

Plane crashes, cannibalism, cultsā€¦

Ya gotta keep it light, ya know?

6 Likes

Itā€™s all just as @Salty says! If you want to join us youā€™re more than welcome to, and either way that online meeting resources thread she shared is a treasure trove! All sorts of options depending on the kind of meeting you want. :blush:

2 Likes

When r u all getting together again?

Hi!

Next one is tomorrow at 2pm EST

So thatā€™s 7pm UK time :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll post the link tomorrow

2 Likes

Thankyou so much Iā€™d love to join in xx

3 Likes

and we would love to have you!

Hope to see you then.

1 Like